No announcement yet.

New: Mayweather seeks House Arrest: Link inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Future View Post
    Sorry Floyd, but man up and do the time.

I don't know how some of the nuthuggers don't see ***** like qualities in him sometimes.
    I like Floyd, huge fan of him in the ring, and I pick Floyd to beat Manny(close) but there are things this man says and does that show he has fear and is spoiled to death.
    Everything this man says should not be followed and repeated as truth.
    Nuthuggers are pathetic
    What do you have an issue with??? Are you fat?? Serious question are you in shape????

No jokes or nothing because it seems many people dont understand nutrition and exercise.

Comment

• Originally posted by FALLENSOLDIER View Post
      Exactly, doing the time is not an issue, but being in his mid thirties with no exercise and ****ty food is....
      Whos fault is it that hes in there again?

Comment

• Originally posted by best in boxing View Post
        damn. 28 pages on the guy that's in jail??? And this after pac just fought three days ago. I don't see any 28 page threads about pac ....
        lol!!!!! You aint lying!!!!

Comment

What do you have an issue with??? Are you fat?? Serious question are you in shape????

No jokes or nothing because it seems many people dont understand nutrition and exercise.
          Seems like you dont understand the concept of "dont do the crime if you cant do the time".

Cut the whining already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
            manny lost and floyd is still undefeated

that's what's really upsetting these guys
            Get real, idiot.

As to the article I will state: The reasons for the motion for house arrest are bogus. The jail will provide him with all the calories he requires. LOL
            But, they cannot make him eat if he doesn't want to.

As to being isolated from general population: I can guarantee you that was something the defense requested at the plea. It is the right thing to do. A celebrity like Floyd cannot be put into general population because of the physical danger factor.

Now, I will admit that a Nevada county jail may be different from the Hollywood jail. In this respect, Floyd may have a point about not being able to stay in shape during his stay. But jail is jail. And a first time offender wouldn't be in this situation. Repeated problems with the law indicates a problem.

HOWEVER, I have no problem with the idea that Floyd should be granted house arrest for the sole reason that the government has no interest in depriving him of his livelihood. BUT, this BS about retirement being caused by his jail sentence is CRAP. That is a shabby excuse to blame others for retiring. That argument is the result of lawyering and it probably won't work.

My opinion?: Floyd needs another lawyer. End of Post.

Comment

Lol, very in shape. And yes I know about nutrition.
              He is in jail for doing a crime. Period. I have a issue if he gets house arrest, because he can't train properly. No one in jail is getting enough food, don't you think that there are phyiscaly active people in the same jail he is in that can't train and eat properly?
              Its stupid. Do the other convicts get more food then mayweather?

Comment

He is in jail for doing a crime. Period. I have a issue if he gets house arrest, because he can't train properly. No one in jail is getting enough food, don't you think that there are phyiscaly active people in the same jail he is in that can't train and eat properly?
                No but apparently they got more freedom and exercise

Are you stupid to see the point here? Did you read the article? Maybe you should

Comment

Dude is acting like floyd is being mistreated while everyone else is having prime rib.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Don View Post
                    No but apparently they got more freedom and exercise

Are you stupid to see the point here? Did you read the article? Maybe you should
                    Is that tbe article where it says floyd committed a crime?

So whats the problem?

Comment

• Originally posted by Milk Money View Post
                      Whos fault is it that hes in there again?
                      How is it that you guys have comprehension issues??

No one is saying he needs to be out of there. No one is saying that at all. The man asked to be moved in with the general population so that he could be training and have access to equipment. His second complaint was that of a low caloric intake. 800 calories. you eat that at breakfast fatty...

That Mayweather is being held in isolation and not able to maintain his training regime “may cause, not just huge financial harm to Mayweather, but also huge emotional harm if he is no longer able to pursue his boxing career because of the de-conditioning he has suffered.”

Wright said that Mayweather believed he was only going to be in isolation for a week before being moved to another area of the downtown jail. Wright said jail officials have indicated he will remain in isolation. His scheduled release date is Aug. 3, according to jail records.
                      Thats a big difference as he has already been in there 12 days and he thought it was a week only...

Simple, obviously no one is saying he's innocent or trying to disprove that as he is in jail!!!!!! He pleaded guilty!!!!

He just wants to be able to exercise and eat properly thats all. Not a huge request dingbat.

For you to wish a man that is ranked #1 in his division in the sport you claim to love to not receive proper diet and exercise because your favorite fighter just lost is ri****ulous...lol Hes in teh tail end of his career, whats more important to you....

1.) A great fighter in teh sport you supposedly love competing giving us more fights, or

2.) This great fighter which you have a grudge against that doesnt even know you wasting the valuable entertaining fights he may have left away in solitary confinement, when all he wants to do is exercise and eat right??

YOU ARE BUTT HURT BECAUSE OF SATURDAYS OUTCOME..

Comment

Working...
                      X