No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Revelations 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations 2

Easily the best Resident Evil I have played in a long long.......long time. Perfect mixture of action and horror. I'd highly recommend it to any RE or horror fans in general out there.

What was the last good one before this in your opinion then? RE 4?

Comment

Originally posted by Too_Slick View Post
      Easily the best Resident Evil I have played in a long long.......long time. Perfect mixture of action and horror. I'd highly recommend it to any RE or horror fans in general out there.
      looking forward to playing it!

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      re4 was definitely the last good re game - although i enjoyed re5 as well haha

Comment

It is a great game. I also love Resident Evil Remake Remastered. REREmake got over 1 million buys so that is great news for old school RE fans. Capcom did this probably to gauge what the interest is on old school gameplay and they got their response.

Resident Evil Zero Remake Remastered has been announced as the next game to come to PS3/4, XBox 360/One and PC by Capcom. You know what this means? If these remastered remakes keep getting good sales, this will eventually lead to a big remake like of Resident Evil 2, I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          Correct, and before that RE2 and 1

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            It is a great game. I also love Resident Evil Remake Remastered. REREmake got over 1 million buys so that is great news for old school RE fans. Capcom did this probably to gauge what the interest is on old school gameplay and they got their response.

Resident Evil Zero Remake Remastered has been announced as the next game to come to PS3/4, XBox 360/One and PC by Capcom. You know what this means? If these remastered remakes keep getting good sales, this will eventually lead to a big remake like of Resident Evil 2, I hope.
            Hopefully man, hopefully

Comment

I actually really enjoyed RE5, didn't enjoy Revelations that much. Wasn't a bad game just didn't like it but I loved the REmake.

RE6 was a poor RE game, The campaign dragged on so much, especially when I got to Ada, it felt so repetitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                I actually really enjoyed RE5, didn't enjoy Revelations that much. Wasn't a bad game just didn't like it but I loved the REmake.

RE6 was a poor RE game, The campaign dragged on so much, especially when I got to Ada, it felt so repetitive.
                Rev, Rev 2, REmake remastered, and Zero remastered is probably Capcom tryna make up for that until RE7 comes. They're trying to give fans a better impression of the franchise after RE6 left a lot of fans and media outlets with a bad taste in their mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Rev, Rev 2, REmake remastered, and Zero remastered is probably Capcom tryna make up for that until RE7 comes. They're trying to give fans a better impression of the franchise after RE6 left a lot of fans and media outlets with a bad taste in their mouths.
                  There were parts of RE6 where I actually enjoyed it, but it never felt like a resident evil game oh and the good parts to bad parts ratio definitely favoured the bad parts.

I loved RE5, if it was called 'Zombies in Africa' it would have got a better reception from the fans instead of RE 5. Finished the game 3-4 times.

REmake was good, I played Zero on the Gamecube when it was new, I don't think it will hold up as well as RE 1 even though it is more recent. The Evil Within was a good substitute for Resident Evil while we wait. A few things wrong with it but a step in the right direction for Japanese Survival Horror.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                    There were parts of RE6 where I actually enjoyed it, but it never felt like a resident evil game oh and the good parts to bad parts ratio definitely favoured the bad parts.

I loved RE5, if it was called 'Zombies in Africa' it would have got a better reception from the fans instead of RE 5. Finished the game 3-4 times.

REmake was good, I played Zero on the Gamecube when it was new, I don't think it will hold up as well as RE 1 even though it is more recent. The Evil Within was a good substitute for Resident Evil while we wait. A few things wrong with it but a step in the right direction for Japanese Survival Horror.
                    RE5's replay value was amazing. It gave me days upon days of gameplay. Good times playing coop with my friend. Those really were good times, we had some good laughs and deaths, good farming hours. RE5 is listed by many forum members in other websites as top 3 best co-op game for PS3. I was surprised, I thought people hated RE5.

TEWithin was created by the same guy who created RE1-4.

What do you think of Dying Light?
                    Last edited by -Kev-; 06-02-2015, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X