No announcement yet.

Thoughts on Rosado vs BJS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Rosado vs BJS?

Sounds like BJS is set for US debut and Rosado could be the guy.

Makes sense to me. He's a GBP guy, he's a journeyman with a name and I guess it'd be better than him fighting some lower ranked eastern euro.

Also if GBP has Rosado win, it'd be easier to make a WBO fight since BJS will want bank to fight. Easier to make a December fight than BJS who'll want way more money than a regular HBO slot would allot

Saunders said he was making 2M for this fight wow. 2M to fight rosada and on the undercard talk about overpaying
    Not a fan of either fighter at all

Comment

It's not a bad fight.

Comment

Gabe Rosado, punching bag to the stars.

BJS should be ashamed if he takes this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          Saunders said he was making 2M for this fight wow. 2M to fight rosada and on the undercard talk about overpaying
          Not a fan of either fighter at all
          If he's making more than 1M for this card's purse and Warren covering the rest, that's an epic lol

Comment

**** fight..Rosado was never that good and not he is shot to ****

Comment

Not a bad fight but i think Saunders outboxes him all day long.

I think he's the best MW apart from GGG. I think he would beat Jacobs. A fully focused Saunders very smart fighter, good ring IQ, incredibly difficult to catch clean and has decent power when he wants to sit down on his punches.

He will be a difficult fighter to beat i think. He's underrated but really needs some more good wins on his record.

Rosado has never been that good. Any really good fighter usually beats him.

Comment

2 million dollars to fight a jobber? How much he's going to want for a fight with Canelo or GGG?

Comment

Kill the messenger! Rosado's not even ranked by the WBO. What the hell happened to guys like Johnson, Stevens, or non-GB guys like Sulecki, Monroe, or Khytrov.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    If he's making more than 1M for this card's purse and Warren covering the rest, that's an epic lol
                    He posted a few days back he was making 2M for the Sept 17 fight. How can canelo fight saunders on regular ppv if they only put 3M at most. Maybe canelo and saunders will split the money

Comment

Working...
                    X