No announcement yet.

People need to stop calling Floyd Mayweather a "coward"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
    I'm sure the "coward" accusation means he was cowardly compared to other fighters. Comparing him to the average guy is pointless.

He definitely cherry picked his way through the sport. Sure, he fought some and even great fighters, but he sidestepped a lot, too. And I believe he admitted it.

Guys like James Toney, Roberto Duran and Muhammad Ali will never be called cowards. They literally would fight anybody. That's the difference.
    But like those you've mentioned. I do believe that even when they were young, people can already tell who'll become a warrior in the ring.. There are tell tale signs.

but sometimes..at a young age you'll already know who will become a coward.. [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      But like those you've mentioned. I do believe that even when they were young, people can already tell who'll become a warrior in the ring.. There are tell tale signs.

but sometimes..at a young age you'll already know who will become a coward.. [/IMG]
      LOL. I'm sure there are signs if you look for them.

Comment

• Yawn, Floyd is an ATG and HOF regardless of what anybody calls him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
          Yawn, Floyd is an ATG and HOF regardless of what anybody calls him.
          :yawn: hes a fuking coward. Regardless of what any idiot thinks hes a ATG or HOF'er

Comment

• If the shoe fits...

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
              Yawn, Floyd is an ATG and HOF regardless of what anybody calls him.
              Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              :yawn: hes a fuking coward. Regardless of what any idiot thinks hes a ATG or HOF'er
              Originally posted by elgu View Post
              If the shoe fits...

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                you know the garglers hate facts man..
                Yup, this ain't a fact. This is an illusion..

Comment

Working...
                X