No announcement yet.

FMJ's best single punch KO..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMJ's best single punch KO..

Does he have one & who is it? I was wondering if he has a genuinely stunning HL reel KO over a world class fighter..

A:

-Martinez/Williams
    -Pac/Hatton

Type one?

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
    Does he have one & who is it? I was wondering if he has a genuinely stunning HL reel KO over a world class fighter..

A:

-Martinez/Williams
    -Pac/Hatton

Type one?
    go look it up...do you ever do your own research before you make threads about the guy? youtube bro...youtube

Comment

A:

-Martinez/Williams
      -Pac/Hatton

Type one?
      He's not a one-punch knockout fighter, he's a snowballer, or he used to be. Punches in bunches.

But my favorite true KO of his has got to be Juuko. Juuko was an underrated warrior that took one of the best versions of Floyd nearly to the distance before effectively giving up.

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      go look it up...do you ever do your own research before you make threads about the guy? youtube bro...youtube
      He's asking people's opinions, salty.
      Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 06-13-2016, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        So angry.. Why reply if you are just angry? Do I tough a nerve or something?

Comment

Edgar Ayala.

That shít was nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Contra View Post
            Edgar Ayala.

That shít was nasty.
            It WAS nasty.

The reason I can't give credit for that one is that either Ayala had a horrific glass jaw, that was a setup, or he threw that fight. Earlier on he went down from a jab, just like Gjergaj against Haye.

Comment

But as to the point of the thread:

No, Floyd didn't have any Martinez-Williams type KOs against any upper echelon fighters.

Since he was usually fighting guys bigger than himself, his knockouts tended to resemble the Corrales, Ndou, and Gatti fights, where he would just land so many clean shots that either the guy's corner would throw in the towel or the ref would stop it.

Comment

Hes best ko was against hatton in my opinion beautiful check left hook

Comment

A:

-Martinez/Williams
                  -Pac/Hatton

Type one?
                  Does floyds check hook on undefeated Hatton into the turnbuckle ko count?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AkgRfQ...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                    Does floyds check hook on undefeated Hatton into the turnbuckle ko count?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AkgRfQ...ature=youtu.be
                    If its with the aid of a turnbuckle then no.

Comment

Working...
                    X