Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will Lomachenko duck the Salido rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes he will!!!like he ducks rigoddeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by ,GGG View Post
      Duck? Lmao last time I checked Loma was hoping Salido would win so they can square off again. I got Loma TKO victory
      How many times has klimas said they won't fight anyone if they don't have a belt. Salido even said in the post fight interview that Loma doesn't want to fight him if he doesn't have a belt.

Comment

I prefer Lomachenko fight Walters next

Let Salido and vargas fight again.

Winners meet early next year

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Salido doesn't have a belt so he'll use that as an excuse. Guys that fight in the amateurs so long get addicted to those trophies, ribbons, and medals. That's why they put so much emphasis on trinkets instead of fighting the best regardless if it's for a belt or not.
          That's being disrespectful to vargas...he earned that win, now big fights should be made with the guy he beat instead? It's not like everyone had salido winning and he got robbed.

Comment

I think he will rematch him and beat him. He should rematch him at 130. If he doesn't that loss will always be hanging over him. Salido is a dangerous fight for him but I think he is up for the challenge.

Comment

Walters will price himself out again it he's asked to fight Salido.

Comment

I don't think it matters if Loma fights Vargas first as long as he fights Salido next.

Comment

Wot? Salido is the one talking about facing other people in the fall.

Loma said he 100% wants Salido after Roman

Comment

He won't duck it he will make sure that the fight isn't with Lawrence Cole and that it's not in Texas the entire fight the first time with Salido was a joke, Salido continually broke the rules punching him on the nuts.

Even after all the low blows I still thought Lomachenko did all the clean nicer work, he landed more and he deserved the win imo.

Comment

Originally posted by RaTaTa View Post
                      yes he will!!!like he ducks rigoddeaux.
                      rigoddeaux???? who...

Comment

Working...
                      X