Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSC Punks Rigo - Rigo Takes Phone Out 2 Prove That Its Not Him Talking **** On Social

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSC Punks Rigo - Rigo Takes Phone Out 2 Prove That Its Not Him Talking **** On Social

@1:12

RIGO IS SHOOK!

thats considered punking in cali huh lol. Leo wouldnt dare raise his voice to the god

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      thats considered punking in cali huh lol. Leo wouldnt dare raise his voice to the god
      thats what you call punking, when you walk up to someone and check him about some shit he said and he says naw it wasnt me and goes out his way to prove it like a lil hoe. If Rigo was a G he would say yeah it was me (even if it wasnt him) and what, wtf you gonna do about it.

Pssh east coast motherfuckers think talking slick and weaseling out of a situation is G shit lol. GTFOH
      Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 12-23-2015, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Exactly the same case with Lara. Decubas does the tweeting, make it look like it's Lara.

Comment

I don't see how Leo punked Rigo. Lol These guys aren't a couple of gangstas or gangsta wannabes. They're professional boxers who ran into each other and had a pleasant exchange. Leo asked about some posts on social media and Rigo said he doesn't even have Twitter. Big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
            thats what you call punking, when you walk up to someone and check him about some shit he said and he says naw it wasnt me and goes out his way to prove it like a lil hoe. If Rigo was a G he would say yeah it was me (even if it wasnt him) and what, wtf you gonna do about it.

Pssh east coast motherfuckers think talking slick and weaseling out of a situation is G shit lol. GTFOH
            This guy is another ******ed **** poster here

Poor ****sexual posted a video of lsc telling a story, and rigo isn't even in the video LOL

fck this garbage Mexican poster

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
              @1:12

RIGO IS SHOOK!
              You're such a drama queen. If anything, LSC is the one sounding like he's ducking with the whole, "I don't choose who I fight. That's up to my team and promoter." Newsflash LSC: The promoter works for YOU, NOT the other way around!

Comment

Lol @ this dumbass interviewer w/ the "arch nemesis" shyt. Leo is polite and I totally respect that. He's not trying to make this out to be more than it is, even though others are trying to do that on his behalf.
                He's gotta lose those earrings though, FFS.

Comment

LSC and his advisor know damn well who he can and can't beat. Rigo ain't one of them.

LSC is likely one of the biggest reasons he didn't sign up to advise Rigo. He don't want his low weight cash cow to get torn apart by a superior fighter.

Comment

I already figured Rigo wasn't the s**t talker behind his social media accounts, but Santa Cruz definitely checked him.

I mean do you really think a 35 year old Cuban that doesn't seem all that interested in appealing to the American audience or assimilating to American culture would add a smiley face to the end of a Tweet or whatever it was, or have social media in the first place?

Comment

Working...
                    X