Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many loungers actually know or watch boxing???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
    Yeah, he's around now and then. He used to be an associate of Cus D'Amato, if I remember correct, met Tyson several times in sparring during the 80s, etc. Good stuff.
    I like reading his posts. I appreciate him a lot more now considering a lot of the know-it-alls from NSB have been made their way to the History section making threads about who is overrated, blah, blah, blah...

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
      Yeah, he's around now and then. He used to be an associate of Cus D'Amato, if I remember correct, met Tyson several times in sparring during the 80s, etc. Good stuff.
      Every one of his posts is worth reading. He knows his ****!!

Comment

I thought we all just come here to talk about our wieners?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          I like reading his posts. I appreciate him a lot more now considering a lot of the know-it-alls from NSB have been made their way to the History section making threads about who is overrated, blah, blah, blah...
          Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
          Every one of his posts is worth reading. He knows his ****!!
          I like him too, he obviously knows stuff about the sport and has been around, even if he makes stuff up at times. Knowledgeable would be the word.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I always found it annoying when he had to sign "-Ray" at the end of his posts.

As if we wouldn't know it was him that made that post.

-Wanker
            lol. Thats would always make me laugh not matter what you posted.
            Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            I thought we all just come here to talk about our wieners?
            At the moment its Muslims, liberals, trannies and weiners. Which is a subtle departure from the usual, God, gays, guns, "would you smash?" and weiners.

Comment

Working...
            X