Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be honest, AMIR KHAN stylistically destoys brook with 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook has more then enough pop to badly hurt Khan but I would favour Khan aswell

Comment

''poor head movement, poor footwork.'' and Khan doesn't?

Brook murders Amir Khan.

Everytime Khan has fought anybody near his own size hes lost or looked horrific and Brook dwarfs Khan.

Its an absolute mismatch and Khan gets finished inside 6.

Khan should stick to fighting defensive midgets and flat-footed, slow brawlers incapable of cutting a ring off because that is all he will ever be fit for beating.
      Last edited by dan_cov; 07-16-2013, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
        khan has very good footwork.

Khan weakeness is his poor discapline.
        You don't know your boxing. Khan has very poor footwork and technique. He moves around a lot but that does not = good footwork. He has no upper body or head movement and does not cover up when punching.His main asset is speed.

Comment

Brook massacres Khan inside 5.

Brook has more skill, better variety, FAR more power, better boxer, better chin and is far bigger...he'd rock Khan as soon as he lands and finish him quick.

Khan's good speed is very easily outweighed by his predictability, terrible chin, no defence and lack of head movement. Khan i always the one who dodges the fight, Brook would slaughter him.
          Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 07-16-2013, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            Brook massacres Khan inside 5.

Brook has more skill, better variety, FAR more power, better boxer, better chin and is far bigger...he'd rock Khan as soon as he lands and finish him quick.
            He is also flat footed, has no head movement and is far slower than Khan.

I love these polls because it always ends up being guys predicting that one fighter will destroy another one. No one ever seems to predict a close fight

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Brook has more then enough pop to badly hurt Khan but I would favour Khan aswell
              Maybe you have too much confidence in Khan. If this were Khan after Peterson I'd probably be agreeing with you but Brook's countering punching, speed, timing and power should be more than enough, and that's with my understanding that Brook is flawed, especially with his conditioning.
              Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 07-16-2013, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                He is also flat footed, has no head movement and is far slower than Khan.

I love these polls because it always ends up being guys predicting that one fighter will destroy another one. No one ever seems to predict a close fight
                The hand speed gap isn't anywhere near as wide as it was in Khan-Garcia, Khan-Diaz...he still gets caught and rocked. Brook has good hand speed, he wont have any problem finding Khan's chin.

I would see Brook having close fights with Bradley, Guerrero, Alexander, etc...not Khan though. He's not got the chin to even get close to beating good fighters at 147 who can punch IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  The hand speed gap isn't anywhere near as wide as it was in Khan-Garcia, Khan-Diaz...he still gets caught and rocked. Brook has good hand speed, he wont have any problem finding Khan's chin.

I would see Brook having close fights with Bradley, Guerrero, Alexander, etc...not Khan though. He's not got the chin to even get close to beating good fighters at 147 who can punch IMO.
                  Diaz and Garcia are different fighters. Garcia is a good counter puncher with a tremendous left hook. Brook doesn't really counter punch. When Jones started letting his hands go, he didn't throw much back.

I'm almost certain that Khan would box Brook's head off for 4/5/6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Diaz and Garcia are different fighters. Garcia is a good counter puncher with a tremendous left hook. Brook doesn't really counter punch. When Jones started letting his hands go, he didn't throw much back.

I'm almost certain that Khan would box Brook's head off for 4/5/6 rounds.
                    I think Brook is very solid counter puncher, something that has always impressed me.

I see Brook finding Khan's chin with a combination in the first couple of rounds and blasting him out soon after. I don't think Khan belongs in the ring with big WW's, guys who have also recently moved up from 140 are the only one's I think he can cope with.

Comment

i agree. khan would beat brook to the punch all night long. brook doesn't have the tools to find khan's chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X