Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanes vs. Lara II Purse Bid Scheduled for Friday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope Lara doesn't leave his balls at home and comes to fight. All that running and dirty tactics were a disgrace, at least Vanes came ready to go to war and give the fans what they wanted, without the dirty tactics.

Vanes' footwork is a lot better than what he showed in their first fight. If Vanes can move his feet better, cut the ring off rather than chase him, more head movement and let his hands GO, I see him comfortably beating the overrated Lara. Now that he felt Lara's power and wasn't too impressed, I see him more relaxed and aggressive with his punches.

Comment

Originally posted by tiko123
      Hope Lara doesn't leave his balls at home and comes to fight. All that running and dirty tactics were a disgrace, at least Vanes came ready to go to war and give the fans what they wanted, without the dirty tactics.

Vanes' footwork is a lot better than what he showed in their first fight. If Vanes can move his feet better, cut the ring off rather than chase him, more head movement and let his hands GO, I see him comfortably beating the overrated Lara. Now that he felt Lara's power and wasn't too impressed, I see him more relaxed and aggressive with his punches.
      Bull rushing does not equal footwork...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

f#cking god awful...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          f#cking god awful...
          This is not a main-event cailber match-up, and hopefully, the card that the fight is put on won't break down again.

Comment

Working...
          X