No announcement yet.

Video Floyd Exposed: the elbow strikes were rampant in the Ortiz fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    In this video, you will see the truth that Floyd was elbowing Victor from the very start.. You can really see that being hit with a lot of elbows will make any fighter pissed from being elbowed over and over.. Maybe this might be the cause of the Victor Headbutt? Watch and conclude for yourself..

Both Victor and Floyd seem to be fighting dirty, But I think Victor did the head butt out of sheer frustration of being elbowed from 1st to 4th round and the accumulation should make any fighter snap and retaliate back.. hence the head butt.. I repeat both fighter played dirty..

It's only rational to be pissed of from getting hit with too many elbows strikes. In sports fair game should be played..

Both Floyd or Ortiz are not commendable for the actions, but it sure means that we truly see how Floyd's dirty tactics of using his elbows is part of his dirty tactics to win a fight.

Watch..

loool, stupid butthurt video surfaces again... already shat on this video in another thread

Originally posted by Bear06 View Post
    The eye damage was the result of Floyd's 2 sucker punches, Floyd can't win if he doesn't use his elbow and forearm.
    loool, what a stupid fckin idiot... how do people like these exist, oh thats right, the casual boxing fan...

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
      that is why he is the best defensive boxer by using those elbows
      its legal until he gets a warning. jus like that awesome straight right that put ortiz to sleep

Comment

Regardless of the elbows that Floyd threw but didnt land and the 2 that landed at 2:15 and 2:20, and the lack of facial damage at 4:11 which would obviously look worse later on, I really like a few other things about the vid.

Specifically the compubox. Ortiz landed 26 body shots in 4 rds. Thats huge, and no one said anything about it. Compubox said Ortiz landed on 26 total shots, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
          its legal until he gets a warning. jus like that awesome straight right that put ortiz to sleep
          i didnt say its illegal thats why he is the best defensive boxer cuz of those elbows and thats brilliant skills

Comment

Originally posted by Battle*Hardened View Post
            So you are seriously saying a elbow didnt land at 2:15 and 2:20? Seriously? And as far as the others ones, just because it doesnt land doesnt make it ok.

We don't need a picture when we can clearly see it on the video at 4:11. Theres pretty much no damage. Of course it will look worse latter on.
            They think if you elbow it has to hit to be bad lol.. Elbowing creates spacing.. That's why it's illegal.. Makes you have a hard time firing back coz it negates you to do anything but choke to death..

Comment

man this is getting really sad man..first people discredit his foes,,then when he wins they got thru extremes to discredit his wins..this is hilarious man..how can you serious hate a person this much??Floyd won by 4th round ko,get over it,is your life this shallow?just like the cat trying to discredit Martinez now..its sad as hell..keep hating tho..im out why i even entered this thread is beyond me

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                man this is getting really sad man..first people discredit his foes,,then when he wins they got thru extremes to discredit his wins..this is hilarious man..how can you serious hate a person this much??Floyd won by 4th round ko,get over it,is your life this shallow?just like the cat trying to discredit Martinez now..its sad as hell..keep hating tho..im out why i even entered this thread is beyond me
                I dont know whats more shocking, the fact you give him so much credit for a cheap shot ko, or the fact you get mad we dont give him credit for a cheap shot ko.

Comment

Regardless of the elbows that Floyd threw but didnt land and the 2 that landed at 2:15 and 2:20, and the lack of facial damage at 4:11 which would obviously look worse later on, I really like a few other things about the vid.

Specifically the compubox. Ortiz landed 26 body shots in 4 rds. Thats huge, and no one said anything about it. Compubox said Ortiz landed on 26 total shots, lol.
                  The truth is being shown little by little.. sometimes we don't really see the whole thing unless we look at it again.. This shows dirty fighting pays of lol

Comment

I dont know whats more shocking, the fact you give him so much credit for a cheap shot ko, or the fact you get mad we dont give him credit for a cheap shot ko.
                    haha, that's a butt hurt ***** bro.. he can't fire anything back coz the truth hurts in this video hehe!

Comment

damn this again??? im sick of this. 42-0, thats all.

Comment

Working...
                      X