No announcement yet.

Decided to give p90x a try... 12 days in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *2TOUGH* View Post
    u dum ass, you will ONLY lose weight with a calorie deficit.. therefore eating 1800 calories and it seems like your training is only 500 calories MAX, you aint gonna lose no fat.. your just gonna build loads of muscle...
    this is completely ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      it's not like p90x is groundbreaking. its what most of my workouts are like.

problem is I can't get the diet thing down so I never get ripped up.

it's tremendous for you though and I encourage workouts to fatigue and supersets.

I never do less than 2 exercises back to back. usually 3 in a row, sometimes 4
      lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Anyone else try anything like this
        I've tried it too and have gotten incredible results..

I have more energy, I look better than I've ever looked, i'm more athletic and more flexible than I've ever been, and I'm more explosive when I play sports.

P90x definately works- you just have to stick with it.

btw all I Followed were the workout videos- 1 video every 2 days. I didn't do any of the logs or nutrition plans or **** like that

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
          I've tried it too and have gotten incredible results..

I have more energy, I look better than I've ever looked, i'm more athletic and more flexible than I've ever been, and I'm more explosive when I play sports.

P90x definately works- you just have to stick with it.

btw all I Followed were the workout videos- 1 video every 2 days. I didn't do any of the logs or nutrition plans or **** like that
          Im following it to a tee

Comment

i have p90 but never tried it lol. i be so tired from the gym i dont feel like doing anything at home

i think im going to start using it in morning afternoon before gym just to add it in.

Comment

Originally posted by *2TOUGH* View Post
              u dum ass, you will ONLY lose weight with a calorie deficit.. therefore eating 1800 calories and it seems like your training is only 500 calories MAX, you aint gonna lose no fat.. your just gonna build loads of muscle...
              Im not gonna lose fat at 1300 cals per day after my workout?

Lmao

Comment

I heard it was pretty bad a$$. My friend said he got tired just in the warm up lol. I gotta try it out someday.

Comment

I got up to day 70 of P90X before school/work got the better of my time. I'd recommend it mainly to those looking to lean cut. I still do a variant of the Ab Ripper, with weights etc.

Comment

Day 17.... results still flowing... I am getting better at the workouts... but this is week 3.. and after week 3, all the workouts change... lol

Just when I start getting good at them they change!

But thats what helps you to not plateau or slow down results... you never give your body time to adjust and get used to it, so when you switch, you are pushed to the limit all over again with something you aren't good at.

Like Ive been saying... 70% of it is diet... if you just do the workouts, you will get in shape, but you won't necessarily look it... if you follow the diet plan, or even your own diet plan coupled with the workout... it works.

Comment

I have done P90X and insanity, both. Now I mix it all up using P90X lifting. Then do insanity for cardio, along with my boxing workouts 2-3 times a week. I thought it worked well.

Comment

Working...
                      X