Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF??!! im now addicted to dis facebook game!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] WTF??!! im now addicted to dis facebook game!!

I use to think facebook games are for ***ots and pusies coz real ganstas only FPS games like world of tanks and rpg **** like WoW... but i found this ****in nice game in facebook... it is like civilzation, sim city all rolled into one... i can build my country and city and **** and my army culture and economy and attack other ****s!

i can't stop!! its like the ****.... i think about it everytime im away from the computer..... it is called "city of wonder" just started playing yesterday and im hooked up... :wank:

http://www.facebook.com/cityofwonder

Originally posted by La Zorrita View Post
    I use to think facebook games are for ***ots and pusies coz real ganstas only FPS games like world of tanks and rpg **** like WoW... but i found this ****in nice game in facebook... it is like civilzation, sim city all rolled into one... i can build my country and city and **** and my army culture and economy and attack other ****s!

i can't stop!! its like the ****.... i think about it everytime im away from the computer..... it is called "city of wonder" just started playing yesterday and im hooked up... :wank:

Facebook in general is for ***g0ts and pussie$ in my experience. Also love how you said real gangstas only play **** like WoW

Comment

wtf.... i'm addicted to dis thread!!!

Comment

look 2 1/2 days passed!!!

and im now lvl 17!! got a city wid almost 100k population... and a war record of 230wins and 9 losses.. :wank:

im the master when it cums to dis game son..

Comment

look 2 1/2 days passed!!!

and im now lvl 17!! got a city wid almost 100k population... and a war record of 230wins and 9 losses.. :wank:

im the master when it cums to dis game son..
          Seriously, no one gives a fuck.

Comment

Man, I hate facebook games. Dont play any of em. Mafia wars, farmville, the lot of them are just crap.

Comment

What are the graphics like?

Comment

Comment

Thought your just plain dumb. You're a real fag too!

Comment

Working...
                  X