Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saw this documentary series on MTV about people addicted to eating, A solution

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addiction is wack. Wanna quit eatin? Quit buyin food. Wanna quit smokin? Quit buyin smokes. Etc, etc. Fat mothafuckas choose to be fat, so let em do what they do. If they really wanted to stop bein fat they would.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
      Addiction is wack. Wanna quit eatin? Quit buyin food. Wanna quit smokin? Quit buyin smokes. Etc, etc. Fat mothafuckas choose to be fat, so let em do what they do. If they really wanted to stop bein fat they would.
      Its an addiction just like drugs or anything else

Ever get really hungry and felt like you HAD to have food right away? Well for them its 100x worse. Plus eating is a natural process, its not ike you can just stop eating like you can stop doing drugs

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Its an addiction just like drugs or anything else

Ever get really hungry and felt like you HAD to have food right away? Well for them its 100x worse. Plus eating is a natural process, its not ike you can just stop eating like you can stop doing drugs
        If you had to have food right away, it's cuz you was hungry. You supposed to eat when you hungry. If you just ate and you cravin 2nds or some extra dessert or some shit, you just a fatass and you need to check yourself. You only eat to your body's requirements. It should be easier to quit bein fat than to quit drugs.

Comment

Mangler kickin' knowledge.

Comment

If you had to have food right away, it's cuz you was hungry. You supposed to eat when you hungry. If you just ate and you cravin 2nds or some extra dessert or some shit, you just a fatass and you need to check yourself. You only eat to your body's requirements. It should be easier to quit bein fat than to quit drugs.
            But their brains are wired to the point that just your bodies requirements dont satisfy you. Its an addiction.

To most fat people its simple overeating but for these in the program, its a disease.

Like i said when you quit drug, you simply stop take them but with food, you cant just stop

Its beyond a want, it has now become a need for them

Comment

Its not that easy. One of my g/f's smokes and she can't quit to save her life. She wants to quit. But can't quit. The chemical addiction is too strong. When she tries quitting her body goes through shock and she's a total wreck.

Again its the chemicals. Food people are addicted to is engineered to be addictive.

Its more complicated than "just quit eating".

Notice how people are never overeating apples and spinach?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                But their brains are wired to the point that just your bodies requirements dont satisfy you. Its an addiction.

To most fat people its simple overeating but for these in the program, its a disease.

Like i said when you quit drug, you simply stop take them but with food, you cant just stop

Its beyond a want, it has now become a need for them
                I disagree. Addiction is all about willpower. If you have the strength to combat the need, you won't be addicted. Case in point: I love drinking and I enjoy taking recreational drugs. I would never be addicted to either because I refuse to buy either on my own. Maybe a bad example but u get my point.

Comment

Working...
                X