No announcement yet.

JCC vs Pac Prime for prime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCC vs Pac Prime for prime

I keep hearing people blaspheme and say Pac has and will hold a better legacy than JCC.

Tell me who wins this fight ?
    Pac Decision
    0.00%
    Jcc Decision
    4.55%
    Pac KO
    36.36%
    JCC KO
    59.09%

JCC KOs pac

Comment

Originally posted by 5punchcombo View Post
      I keep hearing people blaspheme and say Pac has and will hold a better legacy than JCC.

Tell me who wins this fight ?
      I made a mistake and voted Pac K.O. I meant JCC K.O

Thing is Pac would lose to a prime JLC what would make people think he'd beat JCC...

One thing though, I wouldn't count Pac out

Comment

Very true , I wouldnt count pac out but I havent seen him tested at welterweight yet. DLH barley caught him clean, Chavez was a hard punchers and from what ive seen between marquez and pac I see JCC KOing Pac

Comment

Chavez knocks Pacquiao out around round 7

Comment

Chavez had problems with movement, Pacquiao has been showing a lot of good movement lately to go with his aggressiveness, a few months ago I would have picked Chavez by knockout but now I'm really not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
              Chavez had problems with movement, Pacquiao has been showing a lot of good movement lately to go with his aggressiveness, a few months ago I would have picked Chavez by knockout but now I'm really not sure.
              He did but I happen to think that taylor moved well and started get broken down as the fight wore on. Plus I think pacs chin isnt as solid as taylors

Comment

I got pac by ud, but I never really seen any fights of Chavez other then his fight with Meldrick taylor... When he was getting schooled basically until he stopped Taylor.

I think Pacquiao is alot better then Meldrick Taylor ever was, footwork wise atleast. That taylor/chavez fight was basically chavez punches hard, and taylor couldn't hurt chavez but out-pointed him.

Comment

Originally posted by 5punchcombo View Post
                  He did but I happen to think that taylor moved well and started get broken down as the fight wore on. Plus I think pacs chin isnt as solid as taylors
                  Taylor stood and traded with Chavez way more than Pacquiao would.

Comment

Taylor was faster than what pacquiao is and he still got cought by chavez's hands. I will say Chavez by KO. A prime Chavez could easily KO yesterday's Oscar too.

Comment

Working...
                    X