No announcement yet.

**** my younger brother is asking for money AGAIN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** my younger brother is asking for money AGAIN

I already send $500 to my parents coz they are now retired and only have SS pension. $500 is more than enough for them in Philippines. But my younger brother with 3 kids, all in private school, I'm sure is getting some of that $500. That's on top of $200 I send him every month to help with his kid's schooling.

I honestly don't mind this $700 I send them. What pisses me off is almost every month my brother keeps asking for money for birthday, not enough tuition, Christmas, birthday again, etc.. I'm now tired after many years of doing this

He does have a job in a call center. his wife doesn't work. But the 3 kids all in private school is really expensive. And I don't see his financial situation improving until his children graduate.

Public school in Philippines though is not the same as US. So many parents even on low middle class send their children to private school.

But **** is that my responsibility. I'm plan on getting married this next year. So let's see how long I can keep supporting my broke @ss brother.

Anyone else here support their parents and/or extended family?

Comment

I don't, I'm basically the baby of the family. But my oldest brother has to deal with **** like on the regular on behalf of la raza. He's well off though, so **** him

He doesn't got any kids either, so really **** him
      Last edited by Rudyo; 07-25-2016, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Just give him the dick next time he will stop asking.

But seriously, yeah it's tough to have to help out family financially. Especially ecause once you start handing it over they expect more And more.

That's why I decided not to have kids. Giving money and having to spend time to help family made me realize how selfish I am, I'm not trying to spend all my time and $ on a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          I already send $500 to my parents coz they are now retired and only have SS pension. $500 is more than enough for them in Philippines. But my younger brother with 3 kids, all in private school, I'm sure is getting some of that $500. That's on top of $200 I send him every month to help with his kid's schooling.

I honestly don't mind this $700 I send them. What pisses me off is almost every month my brother keeps asking for money for birthday, not enough tuition, Christmas, birthday again, etc.. I'm now tired after many years of doing this

He does have a job in a call center. his wife doesn't work. But the 3 kids all in private school is really expensive. And I don't see his financial situation improving until his children graduate.

Public school in Philippines though is not the same as US. So many parents even on low middle class send their children to private school.

But **** is that my responsibility. I'm plan on getting married this next year. So let's see how long I can keep supporting my broke @ss brother.

Send me $500, kuya...i need to buy a new tricycle

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            Just give him the dick next time he will stop asking.

But seriously, yeah it's tough to have to help out family financially. Especially ecause once you start handing it over they expect more And more.

That's why I decided not to have kids. Giving money and having to spend time to help family made me realize how selfish I am, I'm not trying to spend all my time and $ on a kid.

I told his family what his username was in boxingscene.. They all now know he makes 6 figures.. That's why they hit his ass up for money every month

Comment

I gave my uncle 20k for a lawyer, stop whining

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                I gave my uncle 20k for a lawyer, stop whining
                He gonna beat that case Blanca? Or did you waste that 20K?

My brother had to pay for like 4 cars and get them shipped to Sinaloa a few years ago back .

They like all somehow know when that $ comes rolling into him. Anyone I know named Jose is always a beta

BTW where did Jose on here go?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  I told his family what his username was in boxingscene.. They all now know he makes 6 figures.. That's why they hit his ass up for money every month
                  6 figures? Whats he complaining about you can support an army in the Philippines with that much money...

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    6 figures? Whats he complaining about you can support an army in the Philippines with that much money...

He's gonna be supporting them for the rest of his life

I helped out an uncle once.. Dude needed like $2K for some shop that he needed to open to support his wife and 3 kids

All of a sudden he felt the need to tell me every time he had financial issues

He only stopped when I asked him to pay me back once his business was turning profit

Mfr didn't even visit me the last time I went home

Comment

Working...
                    X