This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    Still even with him.. his first season was passable as a young kid.. looks great after that but gets a shocking leg break

Liverpool have paid what over 100m for Lovren.. Clyne.. Lallana.. Lambart.. Mane.. hardly value for money imo
    Nathaniel Clyne was a quality buy. But he doesn't make up for 100m spent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Fat Sam for me.

Fat Steve is a bit softer. Fat Sam will go to war with everyone when you really put a bit of power in his hands it will be a joy to behold. That man will lay the F.A to waste.

Steve would be the cowardly option. He'll be an improvement on the last two managers but he always has that put upon look and seems to be a bit unfortunate. Sam is a man who just has the presence of a man that will bend things to his will regardless of how he is perceived and if misfortune befalls him then that is misfortunes fault not his.

He'll go to war with the press too and the players, and the clubs. I am telling you - if Fat Sam gets the England job managers and players a like will shit themselves. You wont get guys like Sturridge featuring in tournaments despite playing no other games. He is not going to pander to anyone. Players had better be properly injured if they pull out of squads. Sam will have a lot of time on his hands and a budget - that **** will turn up at their front door.

Sam is absolutely ideal. I am excited. Kick and rush here we come. That is the English identity - always has been!
      You have me thoroughly hyped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        You have me thoroughly hyped.
        This is going to be thoroughly hilarious.

We have actually employed Mike Bassett on crack.

Heads are going to roll.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

This guys scoring record is impressive until you see he scored nearly all of his goals in one game against Norwich.

Interesting signing if happens. Klopp seems to be going for oven-ready types. He should be able to hit the ground running.

Comment

• Knew it wouldn't be too long before the big boys were sniffing around my boy Divock. Too bad for them he won't be leaving for anything less than £200m, this guy is going to make Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar look average.

According to reports in the Mirror, the 21-year-old is on Diego Simeone's backup list should a move for Chelsea's Diego Costa fail to succeed.

It is believed that Origi possess the attributes to suit Simeone's all-action playing style and would be a perfect replacement should the Spanish side be unable to prize their main target away from Stamford Bridge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                This guys scoring record is impressive until you see he scored nearly all of his goals in one game against Norwich.

Interesting signing if happens. Klopp seems to be going for oven-ready types. He should be able to hit the ground running.
                Yeah.. still hoping we can get a centre mid in though....a Alonso type...someone who wants the ball and can control the game, like the kid Dahoud from the Bundesliga. That's what we are lacking the most IMO...Emre's a quality player but he's not someone who's gonna control a game and Henderson/Allen/Milner just haven't got the quality to do so.

I'd get rid of Henderson and Allen and maybe even Lallana if we get a decent bid for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                  Knew it wouldn't be too long before the big boys were sniffing around my boy Divock. Too bad for them he won't be leaving for anything less than £200m, this guy is going to make Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar look average.
                  On a serious note Griezmann + £40m and we can talk.

Comment

• In the words of Belgium's best striker, Michy Batshuayi, "Divock is a donkey."

Anyways, can't believe y'all talk about getting rid of Pool's captain.

We could use a box to box like him though I think. Specially if we can get Mikel out.

Comment

• Grujic scores again. 2 goals in 2 games.

He's a garbage they said, another primitive eurobum they said.

MY boy Grujic is tearing chit up atm.

Comment

Working...
                      X