No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Blasts Out Josh Gormley in Three Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
    Here's a guy that is ranked number 3 and 5 and has never beaten a top 10 contender incredible... correct me if I'm wrong...
    His best opponent was Tor Hamer . If Ruiz took his weight seriously, TR could've taken the training wheels off already. It's frustrating to know that he'll probably become the next Arreola when he has the potential to surpass that.

Comment

The only fighter to make Arreola look in shape compared to him LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        His best opponent was Tor Hamer . If Ruiz took his weight seriously, TR could've taken the training wheels off already. It's frustrating to know that he'll probably become the next Arreola when he has the potential to surpass that.
        That's how I see it. He could be tops at 175 or 190. His speed and power would be increased at the lower weights.

Comment

He could never be a light heavyweight as he would be dead at the weight. He might be able to be a cruiserweight with a water cut but even then he might be weak. He needs to drop 25 pounds and work on conditioning and speed.

Comment

The guy he just beat is 45 years old and retired in 1999 and came back in 2015 The guy he beat previously, Ray Austin, is 45 years old. The guy he's fighting next, Franklin Lawrence, retired in 2014 and came back in March of this year. He's 40 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Don't get so butthurt when the guy was saying exactly what everyone sees. If Ruiz was serious about his career, he would get in top shape and it is obvious that he is not.
              motherfucker is so sensitive, im probably the biggiest Mexican supporter on this forum and I still call Ruiz a fat slob.

Comment

Would love to see Deontay blast the fat off of him

Comment

Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
                  Would love to see Deontay blast the fat off of him
                  Would love to see Andy blast the ugliness of Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                    I sense a deal with Al Haymon and Wilder on the horizon.
                    Should have been last night.

Comment

Nobody is butt hurt, but it's easy to criticize for the comforts of your keyboard. Look, fat Ruiz for sure, but the dude has come down from over 300 pounds. Give the guy a break that's all.QUOTE=richardt;16875385]Don't get so butthurt when the guy was saying exactly what everyone sees. If Ruiz was serious about his career, he would get in top shape and it is obvious that he is not.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                      X