Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Now Focusing in on Vasyl Lomachenko Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Now Focusing in on Vasyl Lomachenko Rematch

On June 4th at the StubHub Center in Carson, California, WBC 130-pound titlist Francisco Vargas and Orlando Salido waged a memorable battle that ended in a draw. But it looks like an immediate rematch is not in the cards.

[Click Here To Read More]

Truth!! Salido is old school, and has been robbed more times than 7-11. Respect

Comment

Make that happen!! Vasyl gonna give Salido the business this time around. Salido no joke tho. I personally think he beat Vargas.

Comment

Why does Boxing Scene continue to help promote HBO's agenda? Orlando Salido? I guess their aim is to avenge that loss, but realistically Lomachenko should be steering towards higher standards and working with HBO to truly want Walters.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          Why does Boxing Scene continue to help promote HBO's agenda? Orlando Salido? I guess their aim is to avenge that loss, but realistically Lomachenko should be steering towards higher standards and working with HBO to truly want Walters.
          How is this an agenda? It is a fight that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            How is this an agenda? It is a fight that makes sense.
            sure.. ZzzzZ

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              No. This match is needed. Loma needs to avenge that unfair loss in his otherwise spotless record, and he will

props to Salido for taking this match instead of running away with the W

Loma is gonna spark his ass out this time, he ain't falling for the same dirty tricks twice

Comment

Hopefully they make this fight ASAP! And hopefully they start to keep Loma active. He has plenty of options right now. It is time to get moving!

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                  No. This match is needed. Loma needs to avenge that unfair loss in his otherwise spotless record, and he will

props to Salido for taking this match instead of running away with the W

Loma is gonna spark his ass out this time, he ain't falling for the same dirty tricks twice
                  yeah ok. I guess it's cash before getting sparked up by Walters doe. that's where the challenge izzat

Comment

Wow vargas is not only a PED abuser he's also a coward easy fights FOH this isn't the amateurs

Comment

Working...
                    X