Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: We'd Fight Ramirez at 168, Return To 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
    Even though we're at logger heads with joshua and fury...we see eye to eye on most matchups and topics in boxing....all I can say broooo is ....the anti Golovkin brigade are the most feral and insane bunch of Mongols u will ever come across.....golovkin could move up and beat KOVALEV or joshua and they would still hate on him.....it's in there blood and they have became feral like creatures.....i wanna just golovkin get that WBC middleweight belt when canelo is forced to vacate ...then he can go after the other names and titles
    I couldn't have put it any better myself. They are without doubt the worse bunch of slags I have ever encountered anywhere, on line or off, and insanely obsessed with hatred for a man who doesn't even know they exist.

Also agree ... I'm sick of this ridiculous **** coming from Canelo and his team. I just want want the WBC to strip him and have done with it now.
    Last edited by kafkod; 04-17-2016, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      I'm way too old for feeling pain from whatever sportsmen's conduct (especially when they are Russians).

Golovkin simply didn't want to endorse Ward's tricks -- fighting $2mln tune ups with the likes of Murdock with a view to a supposed "bigger fight"... Those Russians are too shrewd to swallow such cheap tricks (the same goes Kovalev, who even doesn't mention your boy's name).

I don't suspect you as being so narrow minded, therefore you must be trolling (which is OK).

Like..... Kovalev did, right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by CmdrSoCal View Post
        Canelo is the same size as Lemule, similar style but with less power and smaller testicles. Canelo will puss out and duck again or get whipped. Saunders gets crushed like a bug. GGG should move up and stay up and clean up the 168 division with the championship fight vs. Callum Smith in Britania. GGG vs Kovalev is the only fight that matters for the little guys under 175lbs. Hopefully it happens.

you sound as dumb as the pac-tards talking about Canelo, dreaming about a fight they know will never happen.

Comment

• K2, Golovkin opponent selection criteria :

Question 1 :

Is opponent a mover/spoiler ?

If answer is ' no '..... offer them peanuts, agree, then sign.

Smarten up you golovtards.....

..... they are only considering Ramirez because his style is " available ".

Comment

• Smh...why couldn't he move up to 168 for Ward then? He might as well bring up Kell Brook to 160...he'd be his best win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
              The hate is unreal. B1tches still mad a MW didnt fight a lHW who cant even make 168?
              Lol I was thinking the same thing

Comment

• sad

sad to see

double G doesn't want to achieve greatness

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  Well, then they should pay the man. Everything is negotiable. At least attempt to come to the table like they said they would.

And I'm not generating hype. It's just a fact that this is the next biggest fight.

The money is there. Ask Tom Loeffler himself. He says GGG vs Jacobs in NYC is HUGE!!! Tom says the $$$ is there. That's not me talking. That's a fact.
                  They should definitely make the effort if (read when IMO) the Canelo and BJS negotiations fall through. IDK what Jacobs thinks is a reasonable offer - what would you say ...$1.5mil? 2mil? I don't think much more than that could really be expected given that BJS - a full champion - was offered about that.

Either way the offer should be made public then Jacobs has the option of taking it or refusing. Failing Jacobs or either of the other MW titlists though I don't see any problem with Zurdo at 168, though I'd prefer Degale or one of the other top SMWs in the Haymon stable

Comment

• Originally posted by Chex31 View Post
                    sad

sad to see

double G doesn't want to achieve greatness
                    What should he be doing? - OK, maybe you think he should have dropped the opportunity for a marquee fight with Canelo to pursue Ward but that boat has sailed.

Given how things are right now how is looking to fighting a SMW titlist somehow a bad thing? I don't understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      They should definitely make the effort if (read when IMO) the Canelo and BJS negotiations fall through. IDK what Jacobs thinks is a reasonable offer - what would you say ...$1.5mil? 2mil? I don't think much more than that could really be expected given that BJS - a full champion - was offered about that.

Either way the offer should be made public then Jacobs has the option of taking it or refusing. Failing Jacobs or either of the other MW titlists though I don't see any problem with Zurdo at 168, though I'd prefer Degale or one of the other top SMWs in the Haymon stable
                      I'm not sure what's reasonable because I don't know how much $$$ is on the table for when they fight. Of course 1.5-2 mil is good money.

But yes, I agree with everything you say here; especially the bold.

Damn good fcuking post.... Green sent

Comment

Working...
                      X