No announcement yet.

ESPN's Julio Cesar Chavez speaks on Ward vs Kovalev - English Subs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN's Julio Cesar Chavez speaks on Ward vs Kovalev - English Subs

UM, I couldn't make it past the Dan Goosen reference. This coward caused that man so much stress and pain BY not fulfilling his contract, battling him in court and signing with Roc Nation under the table when all the man needed at this stage was nothing but positivity and support. Ward will carry that guilt for the rest of his life.
    Last edited by The Problem Child; 03-30-2016, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      UM, I couldn't make it past the Dan Goosen reference. Andre Ward KILLED Dan Goosen and it's disturbing. This coward caused that man so much stress and pain BY not fulfilling his contract and signing with Roc Nation under the table. Ward will carry that guilt for the rest of his life. Andre Ward murdered Dan Goosen.
      ''what's a matter with you? you laugh at weather reports..'' - Dangerfield

Comment

UM, I couldn't make it past the Dan Goosen reference. Andre Ward KILLED Dan Goosen and it's disturbing. This coward caused that man so much stress and pain BY not fulfilling his contract and signing with Roc Nation under the table. Ward will carry that guilt for the rest of his life. Andre Ward murdered Dan Goosen.
        do you actually believe the dumb shyte you post here or are you truly this ignorant?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          do you actually believe the dumb shyte you post here or are you truly this ignorant?
          he probably thinks it's funny how Max Kellerman's brother died as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            he probably thinks it's funny how Max Kellerman's brother died as well.
            Sigh. Like I said, I feel bad for Goosen and his brother. When you are going thru health problems, you dont need a disgraceful coward suing you and causing you stress. You need as much positivity and support as possible.

Comment

Sigh. Like I said, I feel bad for Goosen and his brother. When you are going thru health problems, you dont need a disgraceful coward suing you and causing you stress. You need as much positivity and support as possible.
              subliminal messages from industry insiders trolling on NSB. gotcha.

Comment

WTF? g string didn't sue Goosen!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  shocking....Chavez wasnt into the style he couldnt solve...a fighter who can fight inside, outside, counterpunch, and be slick defensively

he probably having nightmares about that gift he got versus Whitaker and getting outboxed by frankie randall

all jokes aside, he seems pretty excited like the rest of us
                  Last edited by therealpugilist; 03-30-2016, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X