No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Guerrero, Golden Boy, Mayweather Joint Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mozzer101 View Post
    What a dumb f@ck. with all this tension about gun control this idiot is walking around with a gun in NY. Not mention he had (3)15 round magazines with him. Wom California only allows for 10 round mags. Real stupid ghost.
    It's a surprise to you that California only allows 10 mags? Wow, what a dumb f@ck. Don't you know California law ?

Comment

What he did was stupid but theres nothing wrong with him owning a gun you tools.

Comment

Tired of people getting special treatment. This ****** deserves to be in jail for his negligence. I don't care if he's fighting in a month or not. Fact is, if he was a ****in regular dude he would be in jail for atleast a yr.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane00 View Post
          It's a surprise to you that California only allows 10 mags? Wow, what a dumb f@ck. Don't you know California law ?
          Why would it be a surprise to me? I live in CA I know the gun laws. What's your point?

Comment

Even if he gets no jail time, you are forgetting about the large amount of money he will lose paying for legal services and traveling expenses. People have no idea the expense of obtaining the services of a lawyer until they encounter a problem that requires one. Most of the money Guerrero will make in the Mayweather fight will be spent on resolving his legal problems.

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            He flew to VA, where it isn't illegal to have a concealed gun as long as you have a permit. He then drove up to NY and was going to fly back from there. NY is only one of like 3 or 4 states in the country with these kinds of gun laws.

I'm telling you, when it is all said and done, he will face no jail time and get probation.

Comment

Team Guerrero, Golden Boy, Mayweather Joint Statement...where???

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfBox View Post
                Tired of people getting special treatment. This ****** deserves to be in jail for his negligence. I don't care if he's fighting in a month or not. Fact is, if he was a ****in regular dude he would be in jail for atleast a yr.
                that's bullsh it dude, he put nobody in danger nor was he smuggling drugs or illegal weapons, 100% victimless crime yet you want to lock him up ? for what? being ignorant? what is gained by this, except massaging your fragile ego due to what seems to stem from a severe inferiority complex towards people with more money than you

you're a joke

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                  that's bullsh it dude, he put nobody in danger nor was he smuggling drugs or illegal weapons, 100% victimless crime yet you want to lock him up ?
                  He might not have put anyone in danger, but in the opinion of the State of New York people carrying guns illegally does. And Guerrero was carrying a gun illegally. So it's pretty obvious what the problem is. You can't enforce a law if you just ignore when people break it.

Comment

All they were doing was confirming that this won't affect the fight. cool.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfBox View Post
                      Absolutely untrue.

Comment

Working...
                      X