Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: “Bam Bam” and “The Problem” – Must-See TV for 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believe it or not but if Broner fights like he did in the Demarco fight, a fight with Rios would be competitive. Abril fights nothing like Broner, and Rios is much much tougher than Demarco.

Comment

We all know this wont happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        All Roads Lead To RIOS, Pacquaio Trying to fight him, Bradley Crying about fighting Him, GBP is willing to sacrifice lucas to Rios to keep Milking Garcia safe away from Rios, Broner been calling for rios since 130, Reporters are dreaming this fights get made.

Hate it or Love it RIOS is the New face of boxing.
        Rios retires after his Matthysse ass whipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat_Poison View Post
          24/7 would be jarring.
          There you go I've corrected that for you homeboy... This would be a nice fight tho, hope it gets made

Comment

Lol if you think rios could beat Garcia rios would lose by Tko broner out boxes rios fight happens after PAC knocks him out

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
              Rios possibly KO's Broner unconscious.. It's also possible Broner outboxes the ***** out of Rios ala Abril.. 50/50 fight..
              Are you kidding me??. In any scenario Broner KO's Rios. Abril easily whipped Bam Bam and even though he beat Alvarado he took a lot of punishment himself. Some my say Castillo vs Correlas career changing punishment where the fighter never recovers from. I don't see anybody beating Broner anytime soon. That includes PAC or mayweather. This dude is the next superstar like it or hate it.

Comment

We can all dream about the fight but it won't change the fact that this fight is less likely to happen then a mayweather-pacquiao fight. rios is too much man for broner. i see broner being able to tee off on rios at times but rios will walk through him and wear him down late ala margarito-cotto 1. sure you may disagree with me but the bottom line is it doesn't matter if u do because we will never know. golden boy wants broner to be their future star and rios is arums next big thing. neither promotor accept a fee for the services of their fighter. golden boy is not going to let broner be on a top rank card and vice versa. this fight has 0 chance of happening so there is almost no point in even talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by sofreshhh View Post
                  Are you kidding me??. In any scenario Broner KO's Rios. Abril easily whipped Bam Bam and even though he beat Alvarado he took a lot of punishment himself. Some my say Castillo vs Correlas career changing punishment where the fighter never recovers from. I don't see anybody beating Broner anytime soon. That includes PAC or mayweather. This dude is the next superstar like it or hate it.
                  Mayweather would make Broner look like a tool in the ring and Pacquiao would KO him. Marquez and Matthysse also beat Broner. He's nowhere near unstoppable.

And Abril doesn't fight like Broner.

Oh and Rios would easily beat Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by bori210 View Post
                    Won't happen. Garcia will knock Rios.Rios will be standing in front of Garcia and you can't do that against him
                    Rios can stand in front of Garcia and KO him. Garcia is not a master technician himself and his style suites Rios. I'd favor Rios winning that dog fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      All Roads Lead To RIOS, Pacquaio Trying to fight him, Bradley Crying about fighting Him, GBP is willing to sacrifice lucas to Rios to keep Milking Garcia safe away from Rios, Broner been calling for rios since 130, Reporters are dreaming this fights get made.

Hate it or Love it RIOS is the New face of boxing.
                      If Rios actually wins any one of those fights he moves to a whole new level of seriousness. For the moment though he's someone everyone thinks might make them look good.

Comment

Working...
                      X