No announcement yet.

The fights that need to happen next...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Way to go, reading up on that Pacman defender handbook huh. Just like the Pacman fan, using the (fight night) weight excuse, good job. Defend Floyd at all costs.
    No, I just recognize vast difference in size between fighters.

Anyways, how do you feel about Sergio not fighting Erislandy Lara, who said he'd go to 160 lbs to fight Sergio???

Oh and how did you feel about Austin Trout talking trash on Lara before and going silent when Lara called him out???

Both are true stories.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      No, I just recognize vast difference in size between fighters.

Anyways, how do you feel about Sergio not fighting Erislandy Lara, who said he'd go to 160 lbs to fight Sergio???

Oh and how did you feel about Austin Trout talking trash on Lara before and going silent when Lara called him out???

Both are true stories.
      Wait, are you going as low as to change the subject??

Comment

I want to see Matthysse vs JMM, but it wont happen, so I guess Mathysse and Garcia

Comment

i was thinking earlier that i would love to see martinez vs golovkin next, but i think golovkin vs geale would be better next especially considering martinez might be taking the rest of the year off with those injuries he sustained in the chavez fight. if golovkin were to beat geale he would be pushed to number 1 and martinez should be ready to fight again in spring 2013..

Comment

Originally posted by Granite View Post
            I want to see Matthysse vs JMM, but it wont happen, so I guess Mathysse and Garcia
            Matthysse should get his money rematch with Judah, that is an 'L' that should not be on his record.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Wait, are you going as low as to change the subject??
              No, to better understand your view point, I'd like your response to others who have blatantly "ducked" or "Avoided" fighters. What's your take on that???

Anyways, Sergio is closer to Ward in size than Floyd, that's a fact. And Floyd fighting at 154 where is very under sized is like Sergio fighting at 168 where he'd be under sized. Why doesn't Sergio test the waters there??? Because he's yet to take that risk.

Comment

GGG would be the first to stop Chavez ahaha

Comment

No, to better understand your view point, I'd like your response to others who have blatantly "ducked" or "Avoided" fighters. What's your take on that???

Anyways, Sergio is closer to Ward in size than Floyd, that's a fact. And Floyd fighting at 154 where is very under sized is like Sergio fighting at 168 where he'd be under sized. Why doesn't Sergio test the waters there??? Because he's yet to take that risk.
                  Your entire point of view revolves around 1 thing protecting Floyd, it's shameful.

Comparing Ward/Martinez to Floyd/Martinez is shamefully reaching. Martinez has never fought at 168, but Floyd is a 2 time jr middleweight champion. Martinez offered to meet him there. Lame, really embarrassing the lengths a Floyd fan will go to, to defend the supposed best fighter on the planet.

Comment

What is Sergio on fight night??? 165-170 lbs or so. What is Floyd??? 147-150 lbs or so. There's anywhere from 15-23 lbs or so in terms of size difference.

Why shouldn't Martinez fight other MW fighters like Geale, Golovkin, or Quillin or Pirog.

Floyd fighting at 154 is like Sergio fighting at 168, he'd be really under sized.

I've yet to see Sergio test the waters at a weight he'd be really under sized at.

Oh and Sergio is closer to Ward in terms of actual size, true story.
                    If Martinez can make 154lb,he has earned a Mayweather fight tbh...Dude has fought nothing but beast fight after fight..Let's be honest here,Martinez is a small MW..Every last fight that I seen him fight there he has been the smaller man...You want to talk about fight night weight,how much did Chavez weigh yesterday night??178-180lb??Come on that excuse is weak after seeing MArtinez in there with a giant last night...

Comment

Originally posted by Troav View Post
                      GGG would be the first to stop Chavez ahaha
                      I don't know,Chavez is a big man bro..I think this is the fight that needs to happen next for Chavez...I think it would be a lovely fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X