I am proud of floyd for hitting ortiz when ortiz hugged him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are a peice of ****

Originally posted by Floyd is Great View Post
    I believe I speak on behalf of all of us Floyd Mayweather fans. I have not met anyone who disagrees with what I am about to say.

It is not about sportsmanship. It is not about ethics. It is not about morals. It IS all about victory. As long as you can get away with something you have to do it. The only thing that counts is victory and Floyd achieved that greatly when he sucker punched his poor, stupid, and unsuspecting opponent.

That's what boxing is all about. Hit them when they don't expect to be hit and never apologize.

On a more important note, we must all learn, like Floyd does, to pick our battles in life. We must learn to say no to situations where we can lose. It is a free country and we should exercise our God-given rights to choose our fights.

If Floyd once again refuses to fight Pacquiao, then I support his decision. He has his own reasons. He is just looking out for number one. Floyd Mayweather is the greatest fighter of all time, and history will be kind to him.

My family and friends here in our neighborhood agree with me on this.
    Floyd is a peice of ****, you are a peice of ****, and anyone who is still a Floyd fan and condones what he did is a peice of ****. Not about morals, not about ethics? All about winning? Wrong answer, you peice of ****. People like you are what is wrong with this entire nation, people like you are the reason we are sliding towards second world status. And if it is all about winning, and not ethics or morals, why does that peice of **** Floyd and all his peice of **** fans continue clamoring for drug tests on Paq (which Paq has agreed to anyway). Answer? You are a peice of ****.

Comment

Come on, you guys call yourself die hard boxing fans. You want **** tobe clean right? So you mean to tellme you support a scumbag? Your as worse as Margarito fans. Ortiz messed up bad, but guess what? Cortez took way a point asap. Hedidnt warn and it was the right call. Ortiz didn't sit there and belittle Floyd and say take it like a man, he apologized and was ready to keep going. Floyd on purpose saw his hands down even without Cortez acknowledging them and did cheap ****. This fight was worth more than that, and the ending killed a great night. Floyd should just nodded waited for Cortez to say box and keep it going. But come on, Ortiz paid the price with th butt with a point. He showed sportsmanship, but yet Floyd kills it all with a dumb ass blow and you support it? And you wonder why he got haters. His skills are great but the person he is , is horrible. So if you think that ****s cool and fine, then you suck as general boxing fans. Period.

Comment

It was more of Ortiz' fault then Mayweather. He dropped his hands and was looking away, for who knows what reason. Also I have no idea why Cortez wasnt looking at the fighters too.

Idk why Ortiz was so apologetic about the headbutt I have always thought the way to beat Mayweather is to make him as uncomfortable as possible. Rough him up and make him pissed, not necessarily headbutt him but get in his face and dont show him respect.

Comment

So what is it? Keep it clean or do anything to win??
          Margarito did anything to win and still got **** for it, it's one or the other you can't have both.

Comment

Originally posted by mdizzle9000 View Post
            as long as its mayweather winning than haters will dispute it

You're embarassing the white man race. Nothing worse than a ******

Comment

Working...
            X