No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Martinez Can Happen, Says Lou DiBella

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Martinez Can Happen, Says Lou DiBella

Middleweight champion Sergio Martinez is taking somewhat of a stay-busy fight, as he will face lightly-regarded Darren Barker on Oct. 1 in Atlantic City.

[Click Here To Read More]

I want martinez to fight pirog.

Comment

I want Mayweather to fight Martinez. We all know pacquiao is too puzzy to take an opponent who is still on top of his game.

Even Sergio and DiBella admit that.

Comment

I have never heard Floyd mention Sergio's name once, yet all Sergio and his handlers talk about every 3rd interview is Pacman and Floyd.

The best options for Sergio are to get up to 168 and fight Bute or the winner of the S6 and stop looking at the guys in 147.

Comment

For crying out loud, give it up Lou!! Why don't you have Martinez face one of the other champs at 160? Pirog wants to fight, but for some reason you won't mention his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            For crying out loud, give it up Lou!! Why don't you have Martinez face one of the other champs at 160? Pirog wants to fight, but for some reason you won't mention his name.
            get paid shit to fight Pirog
            or
            get Millions ,national exposure to face and possibly beat an ATG....

hmmm pretty tough choice......

Comment

Floyd had mentioned Martinez, I believe after the mosley fight , I believe sergio responded on how it would be an honor to fight Floyd and he would take any tests he asks for, something along those lines

Comment

Why do you people continue to act like Pirog is any better than Barker

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                  Why do you people continue to act like Pirog is any better than Barker
                  because he beat the HOF Danny Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                    Floyd had mentioned Martinez, I believe after the mosley fight , I believe sergio responded on how it would be an honor to fight Floyd and he would take any tests he asks for, something along those lines
                    Of course Sergio would take the tests... Sergio has nothing to hide.

Comment

Working...
                    X