No announcement yet.

"I'm Kelly Pavlik, I play darts"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure I made all the gifs seen in this thread!!! lol

but yeah, they showed him playing darts i'm like wow, what a down to earth guy! alright cool. Meanwhile the show hopkins talkin bout prison, haha

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tito View Post
      "I'm Bernard Hopkins , just fight me 10-15 lbs. above your natural weight class and it's on."
      "I'm Tito Trinidad. Make it 25-30 lbs above my natural weightclass and you got a deal (if I can make weight)..."

Comment

Originally posted by Team Rizo View Post
        "I'm Tito Trinidad, I'll fight you as soon as I'm done with the plaster of paris in my hand wraps. Once we begin fighting, don't be surprised if you feel some sledgehammer shots on your balls if you start kicking my ass"
        ""I'm Fernando Vargas , my girlfriend knocked me the **** out when she tried to kiss me too aggressively but yeah......"

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Isn't that the headline on his e-harmony profile?
          lol what's that ****in creepy dude appearing in your avatar? Isn't that Albert Fish, probably the most disturbed man the USA has ever produced.

Comment

Originally posted by natas206 View Post
            I'm pretty sure I made all the gifs seen in this thread!!! lol

but yeah, they showed him playing darts i'm like wow, what a down to earth guy! alright cool. Meanwhile the show hopkins talkin bout prison, haha
            "I'm Left Hook Tito , I'm still waiting for NATAS to make me that .GIF of Tito knocking Bernard out."

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tito View Post
              "I'm Left Hook Tito , I'm still waiting for NATAS to make me that .GIF of Tito knocking Bernard out."
              LMAOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
                "I'm Tito Trinidad. Make it 25-30 lbs above my natural weightclass and you got a deal (if I can make weight)..."
                "I'm Felix Trinidad , I was poisoned in that fight with Hopkins."

Comment

Originally posted by Team Rizo View Post
                  "I'm Tito Trinidad, I'll fight you as soon as I'm done with the plaster of paris in my hand wraps. Once we begin fighting, don't be surprised if you feel some sledgehammer shots on your balls if you start kicking my ass"
                  Oh ****! I'm pissing my pants!

Comment

Originally posted by Randall_Hopkirk View Post
                    lol what's that ****in creepy dude appearing in your avatar? Isn't that Albert Fish, probably the most disturbed man the USA has ever produced.
                    Correction : Probably the most disturbed man the entire world ever produced.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

I've yet to find his rival.

Major respect for know who he was, some guy thought it might have been my Grandfather.

Comment

I'm Kelly Pavlik, bernard gave me A.I.D.S. in the second round.

Comment

Working...
                      X