Clear All

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
    u can buy a 500gb laptop disc and replace the one in ur ps3 real easy

this mod still doesnt sound worth it though
    Can you show me what brand please bro, I may order one from the UK

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      Can you show me what brand please bro, I may order one from the UK
      Any Sata 2.5" Laptop hard drive with 5400RPM will work.

Comment

Sony will send out some type of firmware to prevent this from becoming real. I wouldn't get to excited.

Comment

And not worth the hassle.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
            Any Sata 2.5" Laptop hard drive with 5400RPM will work.
            Cool you know any cheap UK sites to order from bro?

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post

The genius who jailbroke (hacked) Apple's coveted iPhone has done it again. This time 'round, George Hotz, aka Geohot, set his sights on the PlayStation 3 and took a mere five weeks to "crack" the Sony gaming console.

This feat is remarkable due to the fact that the PS3 is the last remaining box that can't be modified for pirated games, unlike the Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii. Geohot has remained tight-lipped on the sort of exploits he can achieve with his utterly disfigured PS3 pictured above, but we suspect loading unsanctioned programs to tap on the powerful Cell processor is one of the possibilities.

So what's in it for PS3 owners, you might ask? How about bringing back the Linux operating system support as well as other funky software compatibility? It would be nice if we could use the console as a regular computer, just like a PC or Mac, and unleash the smoking-fast 3.2GHz chip at a bargain price of around $357.24. The burning question is whether Sony will be as forthcoming as Apple with its hijacked product. Only time will tell.

LINK
              craaaaaazy...

Comment

like a guy b4 me said you are speaking chinese to me. idk what this means

Comment

Working...
                X