Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 3 most one sided fights in boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toney vs DeWitt was also very onesided. DeWitt was clearly out of it by then.

Comment

• berto vs urango was pretty one sided, same with paul williams and winkey wright

Comment

• Mayweather-Gatti This fight made me feel sad
        Pac-DLh
        Foreman-Frazier
        Cotto-Gomez

Comment

• Is it me or does this ad at the top look like jeff lacy and Carl Froch. "The human family tree"

Comment

• Kostya Tszyu-Miguel Angel Gonzalez

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              At least you mentioned something other than a fight from the past year! It's like boxing only existed from 2005 to now.
              That's just most the fights people have seen.

I guess more people haven't seen Ali-Terrell, no one besides me has mentioned it. The Greatest spent 15 rounds abusing the guy and screaming at him, purposely not knocking him out just so he could beat on him and scream some more.

Comment

• charlie zelnoff v. hartley

yes, i had to do it!

Comment

• Was Mohammad Ali vs. Ernie Terrell in the "what is my name" a championship fight ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DefCmUsCPs
                  Last edited by Jan(DK); 08-25-2009, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                    Hey man, you have hit on something big there. Haugen vs Chavez was one of the most brutal beatings I've ever witnessed. That was just hardcore. Pure cruelty. He could have taken him out in the first round but just dragged it on for as long as possible to delay finishing the pain.

That is quite surely the worst so far.
                    Chavez did drag it on just to make Haugen pay for saying that JCC's record was full of Tijuana cab drivers.

It was one of the worst, indeed. But for me, it was really the beating Paz took from Jones just to let him know he doesn't belong in the same ring with him. That knock out when he walked him accross the ring with a six punch combo was one of the best sequences ever.

Comment

• Hagler Minter
                      Holyfield Douglas
                      Eubank Wharton

Are all worth a mention

Comment

Working...
                      X