Cotto: "Hey Freddie, I am Not De La Hoya or Hatton"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racial Dumb Crap

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
    So the PRs didnt start **** when Salvador won... FACT!!!

When Bernard won, PR's talked ****.. FACT!!

They DAY AFTER Margs won, PR reported he was on Roids.... Then they said he was too big for WW... FACT!!!

These are NOT OPINIONS, the are well known FACTS....
    Personally I think your a little too caught up in race. Relax you jumped in to an A-B debate that had nothing to do with you or Ethnicity and you made it one.
    Get a life.
    Puerto Rico is not an individual nor do we all speak as one. Hopkins is cool and fought a great fight against Tito, So whats your point?
    Margacheato Owned himself without the help of Puerto Rico.
    Go defend a Mexican Drug addict or bank robber because he or she is Mexican. I judge individuals based on quality of inner content not color of skin or ethnicity.

Comment

• Cotto is right if Pac wants a welterweight championship the he should fight at WW. Everyones sleeping on Cotto and after he beats Pac many of the Pac bandwagon huggers will be coming up with excuses and looking for ways to discredit Cotto.

Comment

• If you want the belt...then the CHAMP should be allowed to come in at 147 pounds...I mean does that not make sense?

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
          LMAO @ Cotto over-rated.....what more can a WW do then what hes done? Hes taken on every top fighter in the Division....and lost 1 of them...what a foool
          these haters get blinded by stupidity bro...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
            Cotto has demonstrably proved that he will fight whomever the promoters put before him. I have never seen nor heard of him evading a fight. He is ELITE, creme de la creme. Pacquiao is a great fighter, but he was not so celebrated until his conquest of odlh. This fight will give Cotto the marketability he so richly deserves. It's very unfortunate that the more man you are, the less crap you talk, the more you let your fists do the talking the less exposure you get. This is a large part of why I respect him so much. Cotto walks the walk for himself and for boxing.
            Co-sign. Nothing else needs to be said.

Comment

• Originally posted by pachugger View Post
              no title,no war!

guerra puneta!

Comment

• Originally posted by chicano79us View Post

OR

Comment

• bumped this thread and noticed that animalistic got banned

Comment

• bumppppppppppp!