Collapse
No announcement yet.

How bad are the $350 seats at the MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I would never pay more than $200 a boxing ticket. The fights are way overprice and the undercards always suck and the main event 80% turns out to be a dud.

I remember people paying $1,500 to sit in the nosebleed to see Mayweather-Canelo and looked how that fight played out zzzzzzzzzzzzz that's when you hear or read somebody say the atmosphere was crazy that just means the main event sucked.

Comment

Not too bad. I literally sat in the very last row for Cotto vs Margarito 1. They were still pretty good seats. The MGM is a pretty small venue.

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
        Not too bad. I literally sat in the very last row for Cotto vs Margarito 1. They were still pretty good seats. The MGM is a pretty small venue.
        That was a great fight to sit front row for. I bet you will remember that night forever.

Sorry, thought I read first row, not last row. lmao. Still, good seats.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
          I think I would never pay more than $200 a boxing ticket. The fights are way overprice and the undercards always suck and the main event 80% turns out to be a dud.

I remember people paying $1,500 to sit in the nosebleed to see Mayweather-Canelo and looked how that fight played out zzzzzzzzzzzzz that's when you hear or read somebody say the atmosphere was crazy that just means the main event sucked.
          I disagree. The Mayweather vs Canelo fight is the only pro boxing fight I've actually been to. I was a huge boxing fan in the late 70's through the 80's but somewhere along the line I lost interest and stopped paying attention. Then I won those tickets to that fight. I debated about selling them then decided to go. The first couple fights were kind of boring but then Garcia-Mathyse happened and it was exciting. The atmosphere before and during the main event was incredible and not over exaggerated. I'm been more of a football fan and been to many big, great games but nothing excited me as much as this. It's just different live. I can see where watching that fight at home might have been boring but I was on the edge of my seat the entire fight. I was wowed by how strong Canelo looked and by the brilliant boxing by Floyd. Now I'm a fight fan again and I've spent all my spare time since catching up on today's fighters. I love boxing again. Would I spend $2k for a ticket? No way because I don't have that kind of money but I don't regret for a second not selling those tickets either.

Comment

Working...
          X