Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spain gets slaughtered 5-1 by the Netherlands!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got thrashed. last world cup i wanted them to win, i thought the storyline was great, now it's all about the likes of messi winning it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post

With drug testing for all players expect to see Spain, Italy and Germany flop big time.
      There's no way around the new biomarker testing for ESAs.

Without being able to outrun their opponents Spain are average. HOwdo you think they went from perennial failures to unbeatable overnight ?

Comment

i used to be a menace at soccer in my highschool years. i've never really watched it though. my recent roomates are hell bent on the world cup right now, i might check it out. what teams should i be looking out for, i don't really know who's good right now.

Comment

The way Robben owned that prick Ramos was brilliant.

Comment

Casillas made some pretty terrible mistakes, particularly that goal that he all but gave to Robben. That was just poor. Also made a hash of the last goal too.

Comment

Casillas is ruining his legacy. He's been a bum for quite some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa 5.0 View Post

We destroyed the world cup finalists France and Italy, with respectively 3-0 and 4-1 in in 2008.

What year is it again?

Holland did great to turn things around last night.. RVP/Robben is a top combination but it wouldn't be the first time the dutch have flattered early on but failed to go on and win it. From the sound of it your dutch media was playing down your chances and saying you would struggle to get out of the group

If Spain regroup and don't get to down they can go on and go pretty far.. Chile/Spain is a massive game.. because the winner probably plays brazl

Comment

journeymen status - thats spain for ya

holland are coming good , they used to be seen as hypejobs

Comment

Don't write off Spain yet, imo they have the best squad in terms of strength on depth, they could name 3 or 4 different teams that would probably make at least the quarter finals. Spain Brazil in the second round is gonna be a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ten Draw View Post
                      Don't write off Spain yet, imo they have the best squad in terms of strength on depth, they could name 3 or 4 different teams that would probably make at least the quarter finals. Spain Brazil in the second round is gonna be a classic.
                      torres was awful

Comment

Working...
                      X