Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you interested in a fifth matchup of Marquez/Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their fights always have a great ebb and flow, but I'm tired of them being matched up. It was a great ending (finally!) so let's leave it that way. Bradley/Marquez and Pac/Rios should happen, they need to go out by fighting the next generation of fighters.

Comment

I would watch V5.

Comment

Best of 7 wins I say.

Comment

I honestly wouldn't mind.

It was another great fight, Manny was actually on top at that point, he thought he had Marquez in trouble and was going for the kill...instead he walked right onto a killer counter.

Great style match-up and always great fights.

Comment

Is 2-2 in my unofficial fk the Judges are ******ed fights scorecard Manny-Juan, they put on a great show last night i wouldn't mind seeing it again no matter what the end was worth every Penny of the money paid, which is not always the case so why not. Best 3 out of 5 lets go !

Comment

Pacfans, you are only gonna do worst damage to Pacquiao.

Pac can't win against Marquez.

Comment

All 4 fights have been entertaining and memorable so yes of course i'd like to see another. No other fight out there will be as entertaining purely because of the clash of styles and mentality of both fighters.

Comment

im not really sure ..pac getting hurt easily like he did, not a good sign to come back imo...

Comment

yes.... this was a great fight. IMP JMM should leave boxing with this win! Let it end this way! If he fights Manny and gets KOd What....we see 7?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      im not really sure ..pac getting hurt easily like he did, not a good sign to come back imo...
                      what's up Puga how are you holding up buddy

Comment

Working...
                      X