Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Is John Murray Fighting Rios For The Title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im hoping Cotto Marg makes sky or boxnation, is there anyway to find out what fights are going to be on sky because i swear i find out only a few days before the fight its a nightare!!! I wonder who will take center ring early stages will be a war.

Comment

I didn't see this one coming straight away for Murray, wow. It will be good tear up whilst it lasts, but the only thing i see is Murray getting stopped again and probably in 8 rounds or less

Comment

Originally posted by War-Robbo View Post
        Cant see this going past 6 rounds maybe even 4.
        Murray is getting hurt and stopped early. i won't be surprised if brandon smashes him out in the first two or three.

Comment

Its a shame Murrays managers have just seen pound signs instead of looking after their fighter.

Comment

Just because Murray losses one fight too Mitchell dosent mean he aint gona be competetive, He was doing well in the Mitchell fight until late on, Mitchell didnt want this fight as he aint got over the way Katsidis went through him like butter, Murray has balls for taking this fight and im sure he believes he can win.
            So irritating one loss these days and your written off.

Comment

Originally posted by lest26 View Post
              Just because Murray losses one fight too Mitchell dosent mean he aint gona be competetive, He was doing well in the Mitchell fight until late on, Mitchell didnt want this fight as he aint got over the way Katsidis went through him like butter, Murray has balls for taking this fight and im sure he believes he can win.
              Its not that Murray is written off, but Rios aint exactly your typical lightweight..the dude is big, he took Acosta's punches they they were kisses. Murray doesnt really have anything that makes me think he can make it difficult for Rios. Id love to be proved wrong though, if he does win i may have to apologize to the queen.

Comment

Originally posted by Perfect Plex View Post
                When he's coming of a KO/TKO defeat against Kevin Mitchell? Mitchell had been out 13 months and still managed to come back stop Murray. So how does he beat argubaly #1 at 135lb?

Why not have Rios vs Miguel Vasquez in a title unifaction?

Or why didn't Top Rank choose someone on a winning streak etc Henry Lundy, John Molina?
                cause Rios is a chicken that is handpicking easy fights.

Rios is currently DUCKING Mercito Gesto.
                Rios already ducked Juan Diaz many times.
                Rios also ducked Jorge Linares.

Rios is afraid of a real challenge and wants soft opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by LaMexicanMigra View Post
                  cause Rios is a chicken that is handpicking easy fights.

Rios is currently DUCKING Mercito Gesto.
                  Rios already ducked Juan Diaz many times.
                  Rios also ducked Jorge Linares.

Rios is afraid of a real challenge and wants soft opposition.
                  Murray aint soft, he will come at Rios all night....

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
                    Its not that Murray is written off, but Rios aint exactly your typical lightweight..the dude is big, he took Acosta's punches they they were kisses. Murray doesnt really have anything that makes me think he can make it difficult for Rios. Id love to be proved wrong though, if he does win i may have to apologize to the queen.
                    yeah i dont see him winning but i would like to see Murray do well and dont think itl be a walk over, for Rios but he will probably finish Murray before the end, but it aint a given murray is still good despite his loss.

Comment

Originally posted by lest26 View Post
                      forget how the bookies had it, anyone with a clue knew john was out of his depth with mitchell. i don't call it "doing well" when you're walking onto big shots and being softened up over 7 rounds.

rios is yet another league still. the size of his cojones won't make a difference, murray will get STEAMROLLED.

Comment

Working...
                      X