Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell: "My Performance vs Caparello Was A+ Greatness!" (BACKSTAGE VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Dirrell: "My Performance vs Caparello Was A+ Greatness!" (BACKSTAGE VIDEO)

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    A+ greatness??? He fought a mediocre guy who couldn't punch and still got knocked on his glass jawed ass and couldn't return the favor. His brother looked great but he sure didn't. There is a reason he is in his 30s and still has never won a world title. He is good enough to be a contender but not good enough to beat a good champion.

Comment

Kovalev showed how a truly great fighter takes care of Caparello.

Comment

I understand trying to be positive, but there is something to be said for being realistic too. I'm a long time Dirrell fan, but I think dude just needs to hang them up. I'm not very confident his story in boxing gets any better & this isn't a sport where you wanna stick around just to stick around. Seems a shadow of the fighter he was pre-Super Six & all the layoffs, for no real reason that I'm aware of, suggest his heart isn't really into the sport anymore.

Since the Abraham fight at age 26:

1yr & 9mos off
        KO's journeyman (28yrs)
        1yr & 2mos off
        Decisions journeyman (29yrs)
        1yr & 6mos off
        Beats 3 journeymen & loses to James DeGale over the course of 9 months (30-31yrs)
        11mos off
        Decisions journeyman (32yrs)

I mean whats the f#cking point?

Comment

these 2 ****stains interviewer and boxer are trash

Comment

The highlight of his career was taking the dive when Abraham hit him while he was down then some of the worst acting ever seen on his screen when he was pretending he didn't know where he was or who won the fight.

Anyway he was a good fighter, he's not anymore. When it comes down to it, he's just not good enough to win a world title.

Comment

Working...
            X