No announcement yet.

Funniest thing about last night?...Wlad's flying head butt attempt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    That micky guy? Yeah he's the worst poster on NSB, never comments about boxing, just about how much he hates travellers.
    His girlfriend had clearly cheated on him with a traveller.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      Some posters here have maintained for years that broente and the Klits are indeed very dirty... There is a ton of evidence to this effect. Dirty ****s is what Broente represents. So glad to see these actions coming to light...it took Fury to bring them there for a majority to see how the Klits play ball.
      The thing is gypsies are shifty as Fuk, the Fury's were always going to be ready for this kind of stuff. Fury was literally all wrong for Wlad in so many ways lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
        What an epic fail. Has anyone got the video?

He got so frustrated that he tried to head butt Fury and actually cut himself I believe for the second time.

So lets see...

First team Klitschko try and mess with Fury's gloves.

Then they try and tamper with the canvas

Don't follow correct hand wrapping procedures

Then tries to head butt Fury after not being able to land anything.

The Klitschko's have an outward perception of being classy guys, but I think behind closed doors they have one of the most insecure, horrible teams in the history of boxing. Bordering on cheating, Bernd Boente is a piece of work to say the least. I would like to know more things which have gone on behind the scenes which none of us know about, I bet some of it is absolutely cringe worthy.
        Floyd used the same strategies man, If you can get away with it for so long who is to blame you? At least Fury was smart enough to not bow down from Wlads team. I wish Maidana lame ass would have did the same, Robert Garcia even told Chino dont fight if they refuse us to use the plain red MX gloves approved by the commission.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
          That headbutt landed clean!

That headbutt was done with serious intent. It wasn't even a sneaky disguised one.

Anyway, Wlad can't outbox Fury and he certainly wouldn't be able to beat him if they're both fighting dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Floyd used the same strategies man, If you can get away with it for so long who is to blame you? At least Fury was smart enough to not bow down from Wlads team. I wish Maidana lame ass would have did the same, Robert Garcia even told Chino dont fight if they refuse us to use the plain red MX gloves approved by the commission.
            Exactly. Wlad and Floyd have been doing the same **** for years. Stacking the odds in their favour with their shady antics and control freakery. I'm surprised people can't see the parallel between the two.

Comment

Just saw your thread..didnt mean to remake it

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Just saw your thread..didnt mean to remake it
                No worries, I was not really serious it was more of a compliment. That is hard to express on a keyboard lol

Comment

That was pretty dirty. Honestly I didn't even notice it live

Comment

Let's not act like what Wlad did is the same as Floyd choosing gloves. I have never seen Floyd hopping up to headbutt anyone, it happened to him. I have never heard of Floyd changing the padding of the ring either. People trying to drag Floyd into the Wlad-Fury situation are just desperate.

Comment

Working...
                    X