Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Freddie Roach keep shooting himself in the foot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Freddie Roach keep shooting himself in the foot?

Just a few weeks ago he basically said if Mayweather can move around the ring for the whole 12 rounds "he'll probably win the fight". What if Mayweather CAN still do that wtf is that to say about a fighter unless your 100% sure his feet are gone.

Secondly he came out and said he's not sure whether he's training Bute anymore or not. Why on earth would he come out and say that to the media instead of contacting Bute privately, it just makes him look bad and unprofessional. One moment he's saying we have to fight the inch perfect fight to win because Mayweathers another level, then he's saying he's not gonna make it to the 6th because he's getting koed. Does he just like the media attention or is he really slightly insane?

Because he is mentally ******ed.

Comment

He seeks attention due to how little he has in life.

Comment

I think its because he likes to piss off little internet keyboard warriors to see them type in fury.

Comment

Freddie is shook...literally

Comment

I didn't know he owned a gun.

Comment

Meds could be having an effect, he should get off them. Specially if their making him have suicidal thoughts.

Comment

Hmm probably because he doesnt give what he tells journalist a whole lot of care

Comment

You ever come out the store and there's this person (male or female) standing right outside asking for change or spewing words out their mouths? That's Freddie Roach except he's not asking for change.

Comment

Originally posted by Obayifo View Post
                    He seeks attention due to how little he has in life.
                    LMAO, he drives some Benz that is worth over 70 or 80 K. I'm sure you have a much better ride though right?

It's not just about physical things but if you want to make it about that, you should make sure you can justify your position because unless you are a doctor or lawyer (which I know you are not), you aren't touching poor, handicapped Roach's income or net worth.

Comment

Working...
                    X