Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is GGG's style?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skilled pressure fighter like truth said.

Also, probably the best at cutting off the ring, and he's very good at preserving his energy.

Comment

pure puncher/pressure fighter with great fundamental boxing skills.

i dont consider him a boxer puncher, imo a true boxer puncher can be a pure boxer when needed and im yet to see that from gennady. i don't necessarily think he isnt technically capable of it, he very well may be. but i think his mindset is just seek and destroy regardless of whats happening.

kind of like a mike tyson, mike had great boxing skills in is prime but he was always focused on getting a KO. a real boxer puncher like hearns or pacquiao can turn off the power and just put rounds in the bag. gennady is always looking to get you, which can be a strength or a weakness. that's not the point though, the point is i don't consider him a boxer puncher.

Comment

I have this feeling you will end up trashing GGG because you always do. His style is a KO artist with great boxing skills to back up his tremendous two handed punching power. His punch

Comment

'Kick your as$' ... maybe.

Comment

Care to put up a poll?

Comment

Fucing computer put up my post before I finished it. GGG has great hand speed, timing and accuracy. When he hurts a guy he finishes them. You need to quit saying he hasn't defeated anybody good because that is pure BS. He has KOed many top 10 world rated middleweights, far more than any other middleweight . They may not remain in the top 10 after he destroys them but they were in the top 10 when he fought them. He has 18 KOs in a row now over top opposition. This is why he is ranked the number 1 middleweight in the world by Ring, Boxing Scene, Boxrec and damn near anybody else who ranks pro boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                Skilled pressure fighter like truth said.

Also, probably the best at cutting off the ring, and he's very good at preserving his energy.

Comment

Yes, put up a poll of the middleweight(not a 168 or 175 pounder) who you think would beat him and let the people here vote on it. I promise you who ever you pick will lose by a mile. You can put up Mayweather or anyone else who can make the 160 pound weight.

Comment

Good boy style!

Comment

Mexican style.

Comment

Working...
                      X