No announcement yet.

Destruction of the catholic church

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Destruction of the catholic church

Wow, this was pure brutality. FAO Enyze....

)

I like Hitchens, but atheists like him (and Dawkins) very rarely criticized Judaism. I've never come across a video where either one goes in this hard against the Talmud. In fact, I've NEVER heard a prominent atheist criticize the Talmud. I guess they know there's just some things you should never speak about...

Comment

Originally posted by 876arrow View Post
      I like Hitchens, but atheists like him (and Dawkins) very rarely criticized Judaism. I've never come across a video where either one goes in this hard against the Talmud. In fact, I've NEVER heard a prominent atheist criticize the Talmud. I guess they know there's just some things you should never speak about...
      Not true, they have talked very much against Judaism and even had debates with prominent Rabbis.

It's just that they attack Christianity the most, because that's the religion of the countries they live in. So it's natural they would have those discussions more.

Comment

Since I am Confirmed in the Catholic church, and now don't belong to a religion(from my own choosing), would not believing in an almighty creator and then getting married in the church be immoral/a sin?? O_O

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Not true, they have talked very much against Judaism and even had debates with prominent Rabbis.

It's just that they attack Christianity the most, because that's the religion of the countries they live in. So it's natural they would have those discussions more.
          I said very rarely have they criticized Judaism, which is true. Then I went on to say that never have I heard a prominent atheist criticize the Talmud. So, could you point me towards a video where Hitchens, Dawkins or some other well-known atheist tears the Talmud apart?

Comment

Loved the bit about the Ten Commandments btw, I see it the same way as he explained it.

Comment

Originally posted by 876arrow View Post
              Maybe because you havent followed Hitchens much?

Comment

Spot On.

Chris, Your Correct Scathing Intellectualism will have many good ramifications for Mankind.

Here's to a United Humanity That's Superstition Free - That's Scary Monster Free - And that's free of Nonsense.

Comment

That was set up just to make Hitchens look good as usual. He got owned by William lane craig and thats why Dawkins won't debate him. These guys are sock puppets see for yourselves

)

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

yup.

hitchens had very strong hatred for circumcision.

Comment

Working...
                    X