Sony Stock Up Nine Percent After Xbox One Reveal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Sony Stock Up Nine Percent After Xbox One Reveal

They must be thanking Microsoft.

The Xbox One was specifically designed to increase PS4 sales.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post

They must be thanking Microsoft.
      you are a sad,sad man

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        The Xbox One was specifically designed to increase PS4 sales.
        I also noticed you are a "sad",sad man

Comment

When did this become the console *** boys war forum?

Whats next?

"gaystation 4"

"gay sex box 1"

"Nintendo wee poo"

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

Whats next?

"gaystation 4"

"gay sex box 1"

"Nintendo wee poo"
            For real.

Take the fanboy BS to a forum where it's appreciated, like gamef*gs or something.

The rest of us are adults who just want good games regardless of platform.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

Whats next?

"gaystation 4"

"gay sex box 1"

"Nintendo wee poo"
              You get hurt everytime someone says something bad about the Xbox, you can't call anyone a fanboy.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              For real.

You almost cry everytime someone says something bad about the Xbox, you can't call anyone.

Take the fanboy BS to a forum where it's appreciated, like gamef*gs or something.

The rest of us are adults who just want good games regardless of platform.
              What??? You don't want people to discuss or have a joke about Console makers in the arcade forum? It's no different to stating your opinion about a fighter or making jokes about one in NSB. The whiny posters that complain are usually the biggest fanboys.

Comment

I have no games that I am psyched about for next gen. I pretty much only playing fighting games on console and since I moved to BC I have no console anyway so its just pc atm.
                Will wait till like 6-8 months after release or wait for 1st price fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  What??? You don't want people to discuss or have a joke about Console makers in the arcade forum? It's no different to stating your opinion about a fighter or making jokes about one in NSB. The whiny posters that complain are usually the biggest fanboys.
                  I never said I don't want people here having jokes at the expense of console makers, all I implied is that it's childish to buy into the whole 'console wars' garbage.

Gamers > Fanboys.

Comment

i dont see much difference between the gaming experience on both, but i just bought a ps3 last year n ive been happier with it than the xbox 360 i had, the controllers are wireless without batts, online gaming is free, u dont have to create a lil dude like wii

my 360 has messed up twice already n has now been inactive since i bought a ps3

the only thing i regret i didnt get to play my brand new gears of war 3 i had bought

Comment

Working...
                    X