No announcement yet.

Is Danny the king of 140 now??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
    Lol only a dweeb would think that. It's like thinking That Canelo has been the best at 154 the last 2 years.

Theirs 4 or 5 guys who have been fighting each other and proving themselves the last 3 years. some guy doesn't just come walk in and called the kind of the division because two fights went in his favor. That's ridiculous. I could care less what it says on paper. All the belts mean absolutely nothing.
    Your opinion unfortunately does not matter my friend.Garcia is the king of 140 and that is a fact

Comment

he is the king, according to the abcs and the ring, but hes not lineal dont think and mathysse should have been ranked higher than him imo.
      Last edited by Kagami Taiga; 07-16-2012, 12:09 AM.

Comment

This guy might have something to say about that

Comment

Id like to see Garcia in with Judah next and then Matthyse. Ive heard talk of Mayweather V Garcia which would be more cherry picking by Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by prophetstylez View Post
            I read this article about danny being king of 140, and the end he is saying that Zab Judah is already sending Danny offers to fight your opinion?

http://www.allnewthoughts.com/2012/0...ng-of-140.html
            LOL.

Judah is just like older Khan except much worse now.

Comment

yes sir....

Comment

lol yesterday KAHN WAS GOD today hes a fragile chinned piece of crap

you useless posters amuse me

garcia gets no credit

imo i guess so yeah

bradley left
                marquez ???
                peterson inactive

so yeah
                mathsye sp? is #1 contender for sure

Comment

Anyone seriously talking about Judah being better needs to stop. Now Matthyse very well might be, and hopefully we see that fight sooner than later. Marquez has to decide if he's serious about fighting anyone legit who isn't named Pac, and Rios hasn't beaten anyone at 140 yet. So right now for me it's Garcia and Matthyse and then everyone else.

Comment

Yes he is. Garcia beat the consensus 140lb #1 ranked fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
                      BUT as of now he is undefeated and the LINEAR champion............they have to beat him to be the man at 140 until then there is nothing to discuss.
                      How is Danny Garcia the Lineal Champion at 140?

Comment

Working...
                      X