Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why all of a sudden does everyone want to be Irish?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
    This was not aimed at you, i had no idea you where another one these people I speak of.
    Fuck you for lying. This thread is really proving my point.
    You really are a mug do you know that? Why would i lie? What would i personally gain from it?

I lived in Galway until i was 12. My dad run a pub over there (right next to Connemara). I have a lot of family still there also got some family in Cork in the south.

Anyway i don't care what you think. I'm Irish so you can **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
      Lol, London is a very multi cultural society and I am proud to embrace it..

But Dublin AND the rest of Ireland has it's share of migrants now, you can't deny that...
      Yes, we have migrants and but nowhere to extent that London has.
      Last time I was in London I thought I got on the wrong flight and ended up in Mumbai.

Comment

Thread is filling with plastic-paddies.

Comment

Now you're talking absolute ****, lovely bait thread though, I am positive you are having a wank over it as we speak.

There are no jobs in Ireland at the moment, you're a lying **** if you say different.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
            You really are a mug do you know that? Why would i lie? What would i personally gain from it?

I lived in Galway until i was 12. My dad run a pub over there (right next to Connemara). I have a lot of family still there also got some family in Cork in the south.

Anyway i don't care what you think. I'm Irish so you can **** off.
            You would gain respect and admiration, as you see I get on here from fellow posters.
            Ireland has been through alot yet we always prevail. We even toppled in England back in the day.

Btw, no Irish person supports Arsenal without genuine reason to...
            What family of yours is associated with the club?
            Most Irish people support Aston Villa.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
              You would gain respect and admiration, as you see I get on here from fellow posters.
              Ireland has been through alot yet we always prevail. We even toppled in England back in the day.

Btw, no Irish person supports Arsenal without genuine reason to...
              What family of yours is associated with the club?
              Most Irish people support Aston Villa.
              You have to be joking? Every time i'm over there all i see is kids wearing Arsenal, Celtic and Man Utd shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by I ♥ RVP View Post
                Now you're talking absolute ****, lovely bait thread though, I am positive you are having a wank over it as we speak.

There are no jobs in Ireland at the moment, you're a lying **** if you say different.
                Course there is no jobs, if your a lazy uneducated ****.
                Uneducated and lazy people use the "recession" as an excuse to be on the dole and do fuck all, allday.
                Ambitious people go out there, find work at whatever needs possible, and show an interest. Not sit on a computer allday posting pictures of passports and claiming to have interest in something they clearly don't because the outside world is so mean to there lazy ass....

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
                  You have to be joking? Every time i'm over there all i see is kids wearing Arsenal, Celtic and Man Utd shirts.
                  Are you fucking joking me?
                  No one over here supports Arsenal,
                  Celtic of course have a big fan base, as do United down to the fact that Keane and Irwin played there for so long.

Villa had Paul McGrath and many other Irish players.
                  You just proved my point that you are not Irish by making such a stupid comment.

Comment

CRASH DUMMY

09-23-2011 01:18 PM
                    You're not selling you're soul to the devil, it'll be worth it.
                    And I'll make it worth you're while next time you're in Dublin.
                    I live in Canada love, I have nothing to do with the Irish dole.

Comment

Originally posted by I ♥ RVP View Post
                      I live in Canada love, I have nothing to do with the Irish dole.
                      Wait? So first you live in London, now you live in Canada, yet you have an Irish passport?

Make your god damn mind up. And stop talking like an idiot and stop treating you like one.

Comment

Working...
                      X