No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Lounge Interview: -MAKAVELLI-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
    wish ether had been a little more aggressive in his questioning. like why is it only the nu wave of ******ed ***** noobs that are annoying and not, say, the nu wave of ******ed ******* noobs? i never can get that one.

because most of those ******ed *******s are the same fools from before...they either just changed names, got banned and came back...i've got a slightly keen eye for posting styles and when i recognize em, i disregard their posts like the rest of the garbage posts that i've been ignoring since 08

the new wave of floyd f@gs are all mostly brand new...too bad their material isn't

Comment

gimmi your opinion on PAKYO, useless ****ing ****** or standup guy?

and which ****s were these ****s before?

-tdubb

-Check_hooks

-Paclan

-dosepulgada (a brand new ******* signup, highly active yesterday)

-viperz007

there are literally tons more, but that's a small sampling, all post-DLH, 2009, 2010 and 2011 signups and all are pathetic as ****. there are tons more but the names are so interchangeable (pongtangwasapaktard, etc.) i can't remember them off the top of my head. who were those ones before?

Comment

gimmi your thoughts on Check_hooks? how do you rate his contribution...it's consistent obv, but isn't it just a consistent stream of putrid waste matter or do you feel differently? and who was that ******* who said that ricky hatton was greater than whitaker and would walk through whitaker's CV unbeaten? forgot his name, sheeeeesh that guy was a ****.

Comment

i'll give the *******s credit for something, they bought that useless trollop malvada off the forum. so everytime i see red from -JAWS- (or whatever he's called now) it's like a nice warm reminder of something unspeakably lovely that happened.

Comment

gimmi your opinion on PAKYO, useless ****ing ****** or standup guy?

and which ****s were these ****s before?

-tdubb

-Check_hooks

-Paclan

-dosepulgada (a brand new ******* signup, highly active yesterday)

-viperz007

there are literally tons more, but that's a small sampling, all post-DLH, 2009, 2010 and 2011 signups and all are pathetic as ****. there are tons more but the names are so interchangeable (pongtangwasapaktard, etc.) i can't remember them off the top of my head. who were those ones before?

not too familiar with all those guys as i havent been as active as before...but i know dudes like Sonic_Flood, NYCBig_Dog, strugg, vegan...all those guys are using alts...i read a couple of sentences from their posts, recognize the same **** and ignore the rest

Comment

gimmi your thoughts on Check_hooks? how do you rate his contribution...it's consistent obv, but isn't it just a consistent stream of putrid waste matter or do you feel differently? and who was that ******* who said that ricky hatton was greater than whitaker and would walk through whitaker's CV unbeaten? forgot his name, sheeeeesh that guy was a ****.

me and check_hooks dont get along for ****...ask him about me...we got into it in the lounge over some basketball stuff...i dont even read his garbage in NSB

Comment

is Check_hooks really that ******ed do you think, or is he a plant? some of the **** he types is staggeringly, eye-bogglingly stupid.

Comment

if you could, would you really take back the approx $100 you paid for clottey and shane from pac's pockets?

Comment

is Check_hooks really that ******ed do you think, or is he a plant? some of the **** he types is staggeringly, eye-bogglingly stupid.

if i had time to dig, i'd show you that one thread where he and I got into it...that dude is so freeking dense that i actually became disappointed in myself for being part of that discussion

Comment

if you could, would you really take back the approx $100 you paid for clottey and shane from pac's pockets?

**** yea i would...and its more than that...HD ppv is $70 over here...granted people that can afford it pitch in but that's just the start...when i host a fight party, im dishing at LEAST another $100 on food, herb and beer

with a ppv tab like that, i better WANT to watch the fight again at least a couple of times...i can honestly say that i only watched the Clottey fight once (on fight night) and got to about the 3rd round of the 2nd viewing of the Shane fight...there was NOTHING remotely entertaining in those bouts for this fight fan

people didn't like the Margarito fight either, not me...i wasn entertained by that demolition job

Comment

Working...
                      X