Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the beef between the Garcia Brothers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
    tired cliches to make a point?

yeah that's never been done before

Apparently you have more unbiased views !!! Hey grown folks leave it alone already. Bonchinchero/Metiche leave it alone !!!

Comment

You see the pain in Garcia's eyes...poor guy

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
        I'm sorry but that's for TV he has said plenty to people around both Robert and his sisters

it's not just Robert
        Originally posted by El.Naranjito707 View Post
        Even though it was for TV, it was more effective than a Youtube rant. He buried Robert with one simple sentence on public. He really looked believable on 24/7 when he said that he loves his brother.

Comment

You know at least the interviedw as done professionaly and not some idiot trying to stir up **** with ****ty youtube interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by El.Naranjito707 View Post
            tbh I think Robert took it way too far. But when hes going on the rant you can tell the stuff Danny said hurt him He was teary eye'd. So in return he said abunch of stuff he thought would hurt Danny

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              i keep missing it. can someone fill me in?

whats the beef between these two?
              Danny sold out and Victor's not a nice kid.

Comment

There is nothing traitorious about that seriously.
                I mean i guess they are just haters because ortiz got a trainer that is helping him reach the highest heigths.

They need to get over that childish crap. WTF just because danny is a nice guy and said hey i will train you and they all turn their back on him. Minus Danny, that family needs help; a serious one for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  Robert was training Victor Ortiz. They weren't getting along.

Ortiz went to danny and asked Danny to train him. Danny accepted.

The rest of the family thought that was some traitorous **** and got mad at Danny.
                  There is nothing traitorious about that seriously.
                  I mean i guess they are just haters because ortiz got a trainer that is helping him reach the highest heigths.

They need to get over that childish crap. WTF just because danny is a nice guy and said hey i will train you and they all turn their back on him. Minus Danny, that family needs help; a serious one for that matter.

Comment

The rest of the family thought that was some traitorous **** and got mad at Danny.
                    Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                    Danny sold out and Victor's not a nice kid.
                    Danny didn't sell out ****.
                    He saw something and received it. I will do the same any day anytime.
                    People have issues doesn't mean the issue should span to others.

Robert has several boxers he his training, Danny got just one so WTF is that family's problem seriously?!?

Comment

It a sad story, Danny seemed like a real nice and humble guy. Guess Ortiz did put that bull**** on the Garcias, but we don't know the entire story, have to see what Robert says about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X