Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else lost interest completely in Floyd/Pac fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see it, but at this point fuuck em both if they dont pull it off. WIll I lose any sleep over not seeing it? Nope. There are plenty of hungry fighters willing to face each other.

Comment

Count me in. Until it's signed, screw it.

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
        aint no 1 lost intrest..every floyd-manny thread goes 20 pages in minutes
        With the same Floyd/Pac wars posters and their alts doing battle for hours.

Comment

Getting there.

Dirrell-Ward is where its at.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Getting there.

Dirrell-Ward is where its at.
            If Dirrell fights more aggressive like he did against AA, the fight could be much better than I originally thought it would be

An outstanding fight between two prime world class boxers with plenty of skill and ability.

Comment

I still would love to see who's better between the 2,but i'm not interested in the spoilled princess attitude they both have & I just won't cry about watching them fight!!I'll stick with watching my boy the Punisher,try to fight the best!!

Comment

I havnt lost interest and still want it to happen

But ive stopped checking whats happening with it everyday.....

When the fights announced.....Every1 will be back to how it was when it was first announced

Comment

Haven't lost interest because this is the fight of all fights, but it not happening in March and these long bs ongoing negoatiations really pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                    I still would love to see who's better between the 2,but i'm not interested in the spoilled princess attitude they both have & I just won't cry about watching them fight!!I'll stick with watching my boy the Punisher,try to fight the best!!
                    Where you been man? Welcome back!

Comment

Ive lost interest. The 2 drama queens can fight with no audience for what theyre doing to us.

fkers anyways

Comment

Working...
                      X