Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Vs Muhammad Ali, Prime4Prime, Skills wise, who'd win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones Vs Muhammad Ali, Prime4Prime, Skills wise, who'd win?

roy jones was a beast, you know who to choose
    Roy Jones
    20.00%
    Muhammad Ali
    80.00%

this is just my brief analysis....

both had tremendous athletic ability in their prime and relied heavily on their freakish speed and reflexes....however, when Ali lost that freakish speed because of his 4 year ban he had the ability to adapt and change his style which is what makes him so great.....Roy jones relied too heavily on his athleticism and couldn't adapt......whatever roy jones can do Ali can do better.....

skill wise Ali had better footwork and movement, he had the best jab i have ever seen, better uppercuts, combinations, right hand leads, the only thing i would give to roy jones would be left hook however Ali's left hook is very underrated (watch his left hook knockdown of oscar bonavena)

Comment

Originally posted by The Stone Roses View Post
      this is just my brief analysis....

both had tremendous athletic ability in their prime and relied heavily on their freakish speed and reflexes....however, when Ali lost that freakish speed because of his 4 year ban he had the ability to adapt and change his style which is what makes him so great.....Roy jones relied too heavily on his athleticism and couldn't adapt......whatever roy jones can do Ali can do better.....

skill wise Ali had better footwork and movement, he had the best jab i have ever seen, better uppercuts, combinations, right hand leads, the only thing i would give to roy jones would be left hook however Ali's left hook is very underrated (watch his left hook knockdown of oscar bonavena)
      better footwork, better combinations and better right hand leads than roy jones?
      .....damn son
      whatever, your opinion

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
        better footwork, better combinations and better right hand leads than roy jones?
        .....damn son
        whatever, your opinion
        AHHAHHAHHA.....look here...i'm a huge Roy Jones fan.....but you're honestly going to sit there and tell me he had better footwork than Ali???? c'mon, get real....explain to me how his footwork is better than Ali's

Comment

.....damn son
          whatever, your opinion
          Wow, make a thread, then ***** at whoever doesnt agree with you, very original.

I choose Ali because he feet were more fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
            Wow, make a thread, then ***** at whoever doesnt agree with you, very original.

I choose Ali because he feet were more fleet.
            i bitched, your right

Comment

There are a couple of Hip-Hop forums that you could always sign up to.

i bitched, your right

Last edited by donkim; 01-04-2010, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Ali, though it's close.

Poet

Comment

Talent wise it's a wash, so it would come down to Ali's heart and will vs. RJ's heart and will, and I'll take Ali there any time any place.

Comment

By technical skills, Ali was way behind his other skills. However, I still see him beating Roy Jones. If you mean anything else, then there's no real point in even asking.

Comment

Working...
                    X