No announcement yet.

I Hate Working Saturdays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
    I work saturday's and sundays...For 12 hours.

I will be working 16 hours for both days this weekend...Thank god for DVR!!!!

i do 16 hour Sat n Sun every other weekend.... usually watch the fights on xmeforums

Comment

Sorry to hear, Mak. This is my first Saturday off in a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
        i'm not supposed to either but my boss is out on maternity leave and the rest of the crew is half ******ed

all i want is to go home and watch the Dawson-Pascal fight already
        If not for this forum (and a couple of others), the days would go very slow i'm sure..

Comment

Me too. Since February I have worked overtime almost every single saturday except probably 5 total. The only reason I'm off today is becaue I'm on vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post

i do 16 hour Sat n Sun every other weekend.... usually watch the fights on xmeforums
            Yeah, i'm pulling a bit of overtime this weekend. This weekend is pretty much over (as far as going out and such)...I will watch the fight, then goto sleep. Sunday will just be for sleep. I do get three days off (wed-thurs-fri) every week, so that is a plus!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Sorry to hear, Mak. This is my first Saturday off in a minute.

it sucks trying to moderate your Friday night drinking, at a BBQ no less, because of Saturday work

Comment

Working Saturday does suck. Having to get up at a certain time and having to be somewhere is more bearable on week days. It can restrict your whole weekend fun.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                  it sucks trying to moderate your Friday night drinking, at a BBQ no less, because of Saturday work
                  Ouch. Tell you the truth, I don't know what to do with myself. Got a hole burning in my pocket, thinking about getting a laptop.

Comment

hey at least your not working in the southern heat you wonton eating bastard

im working on airplanes and fueling them in 100+ degree humid heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Ouch. Tell you the truth, I don't know what to do with myself. Got a hole burning in my pocket, thinking about getting a laptop.
                      man i had the same problem.

just threw that money at a new phone.

POS better be worth 200 dollars

Comment

Working...
                      X