No announcement yet.

Donaire has the same problem Trinidad years ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire has the same problem Trinidad years ago

Back in the day, Tito was whipping guys left and right and he had to move up to fight a olimpic gold medal winner with less than 15 fights. When he took a fight for 4 millions that could cost hom 10millions, he said, this are the ones that get you to the hall fame even though I wont get much credit from the general boxing fan.

Nonito is in the same bout, Rigondeaux is an uknown to the general fan, and for most people in general. Let alone his he only have 11 fights and has fought no-one of notice to the public.

Donaire's stocks could possibly take a hit and they will take a hit. If he wins in impresive fasion, the people will say he destroy and inexperience foe, if he struggles he will get shitted on, because he struggle with an 11 fights fighter and if he loses he will be considered an instant hype job even though we know that isnt the case.

So dont get it twisted folks, this is a great boxing match for us boxing junkies and for Rigo, but Donaire isnt winning much, even if he wins the fight!
    Last edited by ChampBox@PR; 02-21-2013, 01:59 PM.

By the way I got Nonito via close UD, because he is more active!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      Back in the day, Tito was whipping guys left and right and he had to move up to fight a olimpic gold medal winner with less than 15 fights. When he took a fight for 4 millions that could cost hom 10millions, he said, this are the ones that get you to the hall fame even though I wont get much credit from the general boxing fan.

Nonito is in the same bout, Rigondeaux is an uknown to the general fan, and for most people in general. Let alone his he only have 11 fights and has fought no-one of notice to the public.

Donaire's stocks could possibly take a hit and they will take a hit. If he wins in impresive fasion, the people will say he destroy and inexperience foe, if he struggles he will get shitted on, because he struggle with an 11 fights fighter and if he loses he will be considered an instant hype job even though we know that isnt the case.

So dont get it twisted folks, this is a great boxing match for us boxing junkies and for Rigo, but Donaire isnt winning much, even if he wins the fight!
      Interesting thoughts. I agree; Nonito has a lot more to lose than he stands to gain.

Comment

I think Rigo's lack of Pro experience along with Nonito's size, speed, and power is going to be trouble for Rigo, and Rigo seems to be a sucker for counter left hooks (Nonito's weapon). I think Rigo's amateur career is given too much credit in this type of fight. I think Nonito will eventually get beat similar to how Roy got beat by just getting clipped when his legs aren't there anymore, but he won't be there for a little while.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Interesting thoughts. I agree; Nonito has a lot more to lose than he stands to gain.
          I think Rigo is a great fighter and a possible great win for Donaire, we know that because we are boxing junkies and know the fighters histories and all that, but regular folks dont know it.

Thats why you see some fights not getting made!!

Comment

Who did Trinidad fight with less than 15 fights?

Comment

What Nonito will gain here is Respect! It's like winning 2 Gold Medals in one fight! The medal he was denied to when he was robbed in the Olympic trials against Viloria!

There's nobody there for Nonito to fight anyways! Next fight he will move to 126!

Comment

I think Rigo is a great fighter and a possible great win for Donaire, we know that because we are boxing junkies and know the fighters histories and all that, but regular folks dont know it.

Thats why you see some fights not getting made!!
                Yes. It would be a great victory for either fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
                  He must be talking about david Reid

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
                    Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    He must be talking about david Reid
                    Din ding ding, we have a winner!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X