• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kelly K was a babe.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
      My first crush was Alex Mack.
      Haha one of my first ones as well we are the same age i think anyway she became a dog saw her on something awhile back and she looked like a butch ***e.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        i'm not afraid to admit I used to have a Brenda Walsh poster in my room, I was in love with her.
        LMAO whoa thats balls for keeping it real about the Brenda Walsh poster. u remember that Slaughter video where she was in?

Comment

fresh prince <3, was my fave back in the days. the theme song still gives me chills

Comment

I used to have a crush on Topanga when she was younger but as she got older she got fat and not in a good sexy thick way SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Haha one of my first ones as well we are the same age i think anyway she became a dog saw her on something awhile back and she looked like a butch ***e.
              Saw Larisa Oleynik in 10 Things and so on - still an uber hottie.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                LMAO whoa thats balls for keeping it real about the Brenda Walsh poster. u remember that Slaughter video where she was in?
                I keep it real son!
                I was in love with her and yeah I remember that video.

Comment

Who hated the beach season of sbtb leah remedy is hot but her voice even back then annoyed the hell out of me.

Comment

I have to say that the little sluts on kids shows these days are 10 times hotter oh the awful things i would do to selena gomez or even that harry potter girl.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      Who hated the beach season of sbtb leah remedy is hot but her voice even back then annoyed the hell out of me.
                      Leah Remini wasn't that hot back then, she looked better in the King of Queens.

Comment

Working...
                      X