Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You realize IF James Toney beats Lebedev, what that means right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BHop says he wants Bute next. That is a big money fight for BHop. BHop vs Toney at CW won't mean anything unless BHop really wants to become HW champ one day.

Comment

Toney is shot but Lebedev is awful, hmmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        BHop says he wants Bute next. That is a big money fight for BHop. BHop vs Toney at CW won't mean anything unless BHop really wants to become HW champ one day.
        That would never happen. Not only because Bootay is a pussay, but because Hopkins has a contract with HBO and Bootay has a contract with Showtime. So it can't happen within the next year or so.

anyways, someone post that recent pic of James Toney with the kimbo-like beard. he looks like he's around 210-215.

Comment

here it is. This pic was from a month or two ago. What do you think he weighs?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            here it is. This pic was from a month or two ago. What do you think he weighs?

he looks in real good shape

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              James was able to cut huge amounts of weight when he was middleweight champion. But I can't see him cutting down below 200 unless he chops of a leg or something now a days.

James was a great fighter at his best. Unfortunately that was many many years ago and many cheeseburgers ago. If he still had just 20% of his movement intact it would really help him. But his legs are unable to carry him the same way.

I would like to see James beat this guy so that he could have one last descent pay day still to look forward too. But really, James is a fat and slow version of his former self. I don't even know who his opponent is for this bout but I would tend to bet that James will lose if the guy has any pulse at all.........Rockin'
              James is no longer fat bro...... real talk he has lost that weight....

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                That would never happen. Not only because Bootay is a pussay, but because Hopkins has a contract with HBO and Bootay has a contract with Showtime. So it can't happen within the next year or so.

anyways, someone post that recent pic of James Toney with the kimbo-like beard. he looks like he's around 210-215.
                When did BHop sign that contract with HBO? Hopkins vs Pascal 1 was on showtime and that was less than a year ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  When did BHop sign that contract with HBO? Hopkins vs Pascal 1 was on showtime and that was less than a year ago...
                  For the rematch he signed a 3 fight contract with HBO.
                  Hopkins Signs 3 Fight Deal With HBO; Insists On Neutral Judges For Pascal

“(Golden Boy CEO) Richard Schaefer structured it with HBO for a three-fight deal, with possibly another fight after that,” Hopkins stated to USAtoday.com, “My hit list is Pascal first, Chad Dawson, and Lucian Bute.”

http://3morerounds.com/news/hopkins-...es-for-pascal/

Comment

Toney is going to shock a lot of people I believe, and school Lebedev.

I'm taking bets.

Comment

lets get it

Comment

Working...
                      X